IGNORED

lego feet

not_vikur

right but does anyone want to say anything about this i acquired a version of it the other day and its like two ~20min pieces but they are split up themselves into thigns ive heard before

I like Lego Feet a lot. I bought it from Skam last year expecting it to be utter shite, I was indeed surprised when it turned out to be really good. Proof that with minimal equipment and loads of inspiration you can make wicked music.

in 1991 i was 8yrs old and had far more interesting things to do then listen to obscure autechre aliases you old fags

I never heard it til 2005, still wouldnt have started a thread tiled "Lego Feet" with the body of text "Lego Feet", you little electronic music think tank.

Guest transfer
in 1991 i was 8yrs old and had far more interesting things to do then listen to obscure autechre aliases you old fags

Damn I was 17 in 1991. I got to hear "electronic music" before the drill n' bass/breakcore thing happened. Surfing On Sine Waves "blew my mind" when it was released. Incunabula had a track on it that reminded me of AFX so I always thought they(Autechre) were inferior to AFX until Confield came out. I remember reading this cool article on the Artificial Intelligence series in Mixmag........they called Autechre "Orteker" or something very similar to that. Sorry about rambling on. I just think it's interesting that my "golden oldies" are Surfing On Sine Waves, Electro-Soma, Universal Indicator Yellow, and Xylem Tube EP and not rock n' roll. I feel like a "new world human".......not some Beatles/guitar-influenced man. I'm sure there are more like me on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum

Are the 3 Lego Feet tracks on the Skampler(I found it on Bleep) new material? Or are they from the old release?

Archived