Guest Morgan

tango n vectif - in the top 5 electronic albums ever

in pine effect - 95% excellent

salsa and mesquite - quality clanging techno ep

lunatic harness - worlds best drill n bass album

jake slazenger makes a racket - ace clattering retro funk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Morgan Dunn

whoever can tell me who to ignore using the most impressive font effect will win my respect and tell me what to listen to

thank you for the suggestions all btw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Morgan Dunn

Just got lunatic harness in the mail, loving it. Great use of that squealing synth background effect...reminds me of afx's meltphace 6. u-ziq seems to use that alot. it's very playful music. the title track had got to have some of the strangest beatbox ive ever heard though...

Just got lunatic harness in the mail, loving it. Great use of that squealing synth background effect...reminds me of afx's meltphace 6. u-ziq seems to use that alot. it's very playful music. the title track had got to have some of the strangest beatbox ive ever heard though...

it's just very standard original 80's "fat boys" style beatboxing cut up and reprogrammed

Guest Morgan Dunn

i really havent heard any of that, i guess its that repeated use of what sounds like a guy humping while being punched in the gut...good song though

• 3 weeks later...

I'd concur with Lunatic Harness and Tango N Vectif. Tango is amazing, all loop based harsh repetitive melodic music, similar to what Aphex was doing at the time, but with a layer of Mike P cheese spread on top. Lunatic Harness is faultlessly joyful drill n bass.

Archived