IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Has anyone been to a dubstep show? I went to one and it was not a popular part of the club. But I danced my silly butt off!

i saw skream live. he played that fuckedup benga and an unreleased cut of check it and stuff. stage staff kept hasslimng him turn it down :(

the dubstep shows here in Austin are amazing!

Innerlign, Tyrant, Grommit......

have yet to see parson yet but will someday soon.....

great fucking sets, especially Tyrant and Innerlign......

and yes, when the speakers are able to handle the extreme bass, it sounds so fucking good!

Has anyone been to a dubstep show? I went to one and it was not a popular part of the club. But I danced my silly butt off!

what did you go to? the only dubstep that's hit it off well w/ me is Pinch. got the Burial album and its ok.

this clip warms the cockles of my heart. kode9 demolishes sonar.

jesus, the fucking BASS :D

That's a Bug track w/Warrior Queen he's playing(yeah, I'm sure you guys probably all know this already, I'm way behind on dubstep, but hey, I recognized the track!).

Kode 9 *does* need to come to Austin, though....

name of the track pls?

I feel like a crack head waiting for crack.......

waiting for the new Burial.............

and you are right about dubstep in your thread Kokoon........

Guest thewalkoff

I live in bristol uk. Dubstep nights all the time bu the big one is called subloaded. happens every couple of months. Went a couple of weeks ago get this,

Skream, DJ Distance, Pinch, Digital Mystikz, Loefah, 2562.

All in a massive club completely full and with a massive system. And the time before i saw Benga Ntype Vex'd Pinch and some others.

Its so good here.

you've seen the best of the best man.......

send some of that to Texas!

we've got a pretty good scene going here...

but never will it be that good.......

excuse can anyone direct me to a link of the mix mosca and atop congratulated soothsayer for on the last page, i scrolled back a bit and couldnt find it, enjoyed all of soothsayers other mixes. ta

Guest Soothsayer
send some of that to Texas!

we've got a pretty good scene going here...

we have a dubstep scene?

Believe it or not, we do! Couple producers from Texas starting to get more attention(Mundo and Parson, both from Dallas). Houston and Austin both have resident dubstep nights which attract better-known producers(DeVille is playing in Austin here in a few days, Juju is gonna play in Houston). It's nice :)

And to pcock: Unfortunately I took that mix down off the site last night(and deleted the post on this thread). I'm recording a new(and *much* better) mix this evening, and will post a link here, I'd say check this thread tomorrow ;) (edit: I do, however, have some mixes up here , even some with dubstep in them, enjoy!)

Edited by Soothsayer

Guest Mr Salads

what did you go to? the only dubstep that's hit it off well w/ me is Pinch. got the Burial album and its ok.

I went to a club in chinatown with two levels. The upstairs had the local dub guys. It was me and like five others dancing. It was pretty empty.

Guest Soothsayer

That's the new Cam'ron, and that song is the fucking bees' knees("Fuck work, I'm Biggie Smalls, I/Eye lazy" is one of the greatest line ever)