IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Oh my god i heard the 2562 advance...

Fucking DEVASTATING, easily the best of the techno-dubstep crossover.

Am i right in thinking Plaid played Techno Dread at bangface weekend? Someone definitely did, i recognise the bassline.

back in the land of internets after going two weeks without

it was nice

anyway i picked the two new soul jazz compilations (steppas delight vols 1 and 2, 4 slabs of vinyl in total) and they're great.. that martyn track... woah.

also np the new iTAL tEK album which is good so far

Guest Soothsayer

If ya dug that Martyn track on Steppas Delight, check out the new 12" w/"Suburbia" on it...that's a track right there.

Also, I'm really starting to dig on TRG a lot more. There's a lot of TRG material coming out lately, and it's been solid.

new Ital Tek is bad ass..........

been making mix cd's of just certain artists, all songs from comps, remixes they have done and records/cd's......

my Djunya, Juju, and Loefah cd's should be released.....

tracks most of you have probably heard...

such diversity and amazing production.......

I need the new Matty G, and the Dusk and Blackdown!!!! When lord when!!!?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/119987675a8cf31e/

autechre vs dubsteppas

tracklist

1 tes la rok - broken reality

2 autechre - djarum

3 geiom- farski

4 autechre - the plclcpc

5 aaron spectre - music is the weapon

6 autechre- second scepe

7 zomby - spliff dub (rustie remix)

8 tes la rok- man from planet x

9 autechre - tilapia

10 loefah - disco rekah

11 autechre - rsdio

12 ebola - mac (wild boar mix)

13- autechre - simmm

14 - appleblim - mystical warrior

that plastician/skepta track on steppas is really growing on me. caning it on the mp3 player

are people here familiar with the axiom ep by durrty goodz? some ace grimestepcore crossover shit on it, including a fucking sick track produced by mala whit atop upped before. but also this. which is like a history lesson.

just wish he'd stretch that lovely sine riff at 40 seconds in for a bit longer :(

but that being said the mental asymmetrical riff at 2.30 is lush, the dizzee theft is cheeky, and the jungle bit is indeed, massive. and mario

Edited by kaini

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms

just got the new fwd + rinse 6-cd pack recorded live fri/22 feb/2008. I've only listened to the first cd (skream) so far. I love how these are mastered (or unmastered). the bass is ridiculous.

i wouldn't reeeeeeallly call burial dubstep. it's more like his genre lives on top of a mountain in the country and dubstep's the nearest town, which he drives into once a week on his tractor to purchase fresh beets.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
i wouldn't reeeeeeallly call burial dubstep. it's more like his genre lives on top of a mountain in the country and dubstep's the nearest town, which he drives into once a week on his tractor to purchase fresh beets.

distant lights

there's a burial interview where (I think) he talks about his favorite stuff being that which is on the periphery and doesn't fit smack into a genre.

yes, I read burial interviews.

as do i. the accolades are deserved imo, he's something unique. yessir all his shit sounds similar, but name me someone else who sounds like that.

New 2562 is indeed great, been getting a lot of plays around here.

And yeah, I'm pumped for Burial's DJ Kicks as well.

Guest surgeon

yo !!

Rob ere from 'electronic explorations'

iTAL tEK on this w/end

Hotflush owner Scuba - week after

Im from a techno background/also pre 2004 Warp Records fan ...

expect more Planet Mu goodies in the near future, a 1st play of Wisps brand new album preview for Rephlex (b4 anyone else)

if youve heard electronic exploratrions b4 then u know what to expect, if you hav'nt then check it out #!!!

yo !!

Rob ere from 'electronic explorations'

iTAL tEK on this w/end

Hotflush owner Scuba - week after

Im from a techno background/also pre 2004 Warp Records fan ...

expect more Planet Mu goodies in the near future, a 1st play of Wisps brand new album preview for Rephlex (b4 anyone else)

if youve heard electronic exploratrions b4 then u know what to expect, if you hav'nt then check it out #!!!

Hey Rob, welcome. Heard your show with 2562's mix which was awesome, keep up the good work. Will be listening in more in the future!