IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

making more and I will get the mixing down soon enough...

djing idm and experimental stuff is so much easier for me....not much beat matching!

but I love dubstep too much to not try and get better at mixing....

got some more sets on the way....

I def have to stick up for 'Blue Eyes', it's a classic trk in my mind, I love the repetition, bass line, and simplicity yet heaviness of it, I know it is long, but I am not the type to sacrifice what I think is great track, in its entirety, to be like other DS dj's and mix like I have A D D.....

I worked on this in my home, stoned yet focused....

but if I were in front of a crowd I would probably shorten it in the mix....(it is different when feeling a crowd), probably wouldn't even play that track in a live set, but I put it in this mix due to Slaughter Mob and 'Blue Eyes' being an essential group and song for step-heads to know and love...imo

I also produced this mix for multiple listens, for myself mainly and for people who dig DS as much as I do....

the hypnotic chill vibe of 'Blue Eyes' gets stuck in my head and relaxes me.....

thanks for the feedback...

Edited by Atop

He and I saw Matty G last night....

best dubstep show I have been to thus far....

not sure if Cal would say the same thing....I am sure he enjoyed it

anyone can throw a great DS track on but when Matty does it, it sounds better......

fuckin bass wizard!

yep, strange mix of bass craziness and regular dance tracks....

need to listen some more.....

Kromestar's new lp!?

haven't listened yet but I bet it will be better than Caspas'........

Guest countchocula
Man that new snoop dogg track is terrible.

you are fuckin funny!

Woooo!

Holy shit my sides are splitting!

I am laughing!

Yes, I love funny stuff!

I take it you frequent dubstep forum and are tired of this discussion?

Guest countchocula

Can anyone I.D. the first and third song in this Plastician bloc 2009 set?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

you are fuckin funny!

Woooo!

I am laughing!

Yes, I love funny stuff!

No, I have an account there but I don't frequent it, and only go the message boards where I can get music. I only really come here. And had no idea what you were talking about and thought you were ragging on dubstep....

Bringing inside jokes from other forums? Naughty naughty! That should be in the rules, to make sure no one does this....

because my not understanding whatever you mean made me think you were talking shit about dubstep....

but you do what you want until the rules change....

Don't know the tracks but the first one sounds like a Plastician track and the other sounds like 16-bit....

Soothsayer aka DJ Cal Cutta would be better at naming the artists but he doesn't come here anymore like I am about to do, determining on what wins the most idm thing for 2009...

didnt read any of thread but ebola was AMAZING at bloc. worth checking out.

Yeah it's a long thread and Ebola's mutant dubstep volume is damn good.....

would imagine he would be fun live....

Matty G is the best dubstep show I have been to thus far.....

Rusko plays tonight, hope I can make that....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

3rd is Saxon by Chase & Status

Guest countchocula

you are fuckin funny!

Woooo!

I am laughing!

Yes, I love funny stuff!

No, I have an account there but I don't frequent it, and only go the message boards where I can get music. I only really come here. And had no idea what you were talking about and thought you were ragging on dubstep....

Bringing inside jokes from other forums? Naughty naughty! That should be in the rules, to make sure no one does this....

because my not understanding whatever you mean made me think you were talking shit about dubstep....

but you do what you want until the rules change....

Don't know the tracks but the first one sounds like a Plastician track and the other sounds like 16-bit....

Soothsayer aka DJ Cal Cutta would be better at naming the artists but he doesn't come here anymore like I am about to do, determining on what wins the most idm thing for 2009...

didnt read any of thread but ebola was AMAZING at bloc. worth checking out.

Yeah it's a long thread and Ebola's mutant dubstep volume is damn good.....

would imagine he would be fun live....

Matty G is the best dubstep show I have been to thus far.....

Rusko plays tonight, hope I can make that....

No I actually listen to more dub than IDM nowadays since the artists and scene are much more active. I am an avid fan of dubstep and own several vinyls. I was genuinely saying that I don't care for the snoop dogg track.

The vocals are way too overpowering and the chorus just doesn't sit well with me. Thanks for the tune I.D.s also but I asked on dubstep forum and Plastician himself replied.

1. Seven-Siren

3. Chase and Status-Saxon

Edited by countchocula

Guest David R James
Dubstep is gayer than gay.

I have noticed that there is good and bad dubstep, and that u are infact gay.

Guest Grizz

Listened to the Caspa album once and had to turn it off when it got to rat a tat tat. Marmite's pretty good though

Kromestar album is brilliant though