IGNORED

If I wanted to release a remix that everyone would want..

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I'm talking engineering and all of that business.. I've got an idea that's long overdue and it will probably make use of all YOUR talents(I have a miniscule attention span). I thought about releasing it on vinyl, but it's probably too much of a hassle to do, especially since the majority of the people that will want it are 'electronic music' people that will want to download anyways.

I have a few thousand bucks to throw at this!

Guest maantecaaa!!!

please tell me that doesn't stand for i don't know. because if it is...you are hereby accused of post whoring!!

dunh dunh DUNH!!!

Guest maantecaaa!!!

jeez, I should just come out and say it since i'm not doing this for profit..I just want to hear the f**king song! i'm talking (and here comes the jazzband) a fleshed out version of the intro song on the windowlicker video. how many years has it been now since windowlicker came out? like 9?? the part we can hear is dope as hell and i want MORE. of course with my limited musical ability I can't think of a direction for the song to go.. it should be easy enough though...the elements are already pretty sparse. so..yeah... i've got dough to throw at this thing(which i'd like to recoup of course), so...any ideas? takers?

Archived