IGNORED

Freeman Hardy & Willis Acid = Custodian Discount

Guest Klive Barkah

Guest Klive Barkah

Has anyone noticed the midi pattern (specifically the drum track) in Freeman Hardy & Willis Acid is exactly the same (but with new samples) as track 5 on Hangable Auto Bulb, called Custodian Discount. What do ya think?

Guest tv_party
No wonder why he finishes songs so seemingly fast... I mean he said he composed Mt. Saint Michel on a four hour car ride so...

The first 2 minutes of that track are some of his finest work.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
No wonder why he finishes songs so seemingly fast... I mean he said he composed Mt. Saint Michel on a four hour car ride so...

if i'm on game i can do a full-quality song at a rate of about 1 hour of work == 1 minute of song.

if he's any as good as he's painted to be i'd say that's entirely possible - with or without reuse. reuse, of course, makes it easier, no need to reinvent the wheel, all that.

and in the end i suppose reuse is just a question of scale. i almost always use cubase. i very often use subtractive synthesis. i tend to write melodies the same way. i'll use the same bank of TR-*0* drum samples. how far to go really depends on what your goals as a musician are.

in fact... i think i need to post a question in ekt after this... i'd like a nice little "midi clip librarian"!

Has anyone noticed that the last part of Come To Daddy after the screaming is either a remix of or just using the sounds from Isopropophlex?

Archived