IGNORED

Friend walking to tower records in japan right now

awepittance

if not hes going to order himself a copy from the tower website

i will update if anything exciting results. It says on the tower japan website that it will take 7 days for the delivery of Rushup edge. He says though thats its definitely not a preorder and that you can place a real order for Rushup edge.

I think we need a live webcast of this GB.

too late he already left, it would be nice to make this a new addition to the "doing things for watmm" video series . i hope he doesnt think Confederation trough is what i wanted, that would suck !

It's impossible to order it outside of japan on the tower records website...;

I've got a friend there, I'm gonna ask her to go and check it out for us. I hope it's opened on sundays... Man today is the presidential election in france, I'm gonna vote right now...

We're gonna have the worst president of the planet, Sarkozy... I really can't stand it...

Getting this Brian Tregraskin LP would really do me some good :yeah:

I just ordered it from hmv japan... They say I should get it by the 14th of May...

It cost me, shipping included 4011 YENS, so that's about 24euros, so about 16 pounds...

Too bad they only had the cd version, I'll buy the lp one when they get it in warpmart...

Archived