IGNORED

brian tregaskin

Guest setanor

Proves nothing. Just like Bradley's Beat, who had a "real life" person behind it (Manuel Sepulveda), has nothing to do with who created the music.

i found the tuss on the page:

46.jpg

WTF does the guy have soy sauce by his bathtub?

Oh, and that's a really shitty caulking job on that tub - must have done it himself.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

this thread didn't fool me

didn't upset me

didn't inform me

it merely confused me

i doubt anyone will feel the need to change that either

as i said

i doubt anyone will feel the need to change that either

see it as weird and totally out of the context research on a art page that belongs to one member that is registered here trying to connect a fact that is hidden in the sourcecode with a picture out of the context that makes no sense either

i gives me the same feeling i have watching drawing restraint 9 or cremaster - you see something that is trying to tell you sth. that is only leading to more confusion

okay

just because i'm confused doesn't mean i'm upset about being confused. sometimes i am, but i am not now, and if i were i would have said so.

i just posted about it because, you know, i post to this board sometimes

Guest Facie Jones

What was the name he used to enter that Future Music contest? Tahanyai Russell? She existed as well. And was a graphic designer.

The Tuss is Brian Tregaskin on Rephlex Records with his EP "Confederation Trough". Due to his very similar sound to the Analord Series by Aphex Twin and a statement by warp records many people belive the Tuss is a new secret Alias of Richard D James.

a guy at rephlex confirmes that apparently it's richard (d james) and tom (squarepusher) for the most part - the tuss being a rather gay abbreviation of "the two of us"

although sherard ingram, chris jeffs and luke vibert play a contributory role.

it's a bunch of tracks that rich and tom have jammed out over the last few years. with occasional cameos from the others

they made up that shit about the cornish erection thing - even going so far as to plant it in urban dictionary.com over a year ago

The press notes of Rephlex says they found him by intensive Myspace exploration even his myspace page has been created serveral days after the EP was released. There will soon be an album release called "Rushup Edge". Snippets of the album and the ep are available at: http://www.myspace.com/briantregaskin

from Last FM website

The Tuss is Brian Tregaskin on Rephlex Records with his EP "Confederation Trough". Due to his very similar sound to the Analord Series by Aphex Twin and a statement by warp records many people belive the Tuss is a new secret Alias of Richard D James.

a guy at rephlex confirmes that apparently it's richard (d james) and tom (squarepusher) for the most part - the tuss being a rather gay abbreviation of "the two of us"

it's a bunch of tracks that rich and tom have jammed out over the last few years. with occasional cameos from the others

they made up that shit about the cornish erection thing - even going so far as to plant it in urban dictionary.com over a year ago

The press notes of Rephlex says they found him by intensive Myspace exploration even his myspace page has been created serveral days after the EP was released. There will soon be an album release called "Rushup Edge". Snippets of the album and the ep are available at: http://www.myspace.com/briantregaskin

from Last FM website

straight copypasta from watmm

Guest psy-sci

from Last FM website

this is a horrible quote, "a guy at rephlex"

i wouldnt even believe that story if it were true

Archived