IGNORED

Up for grabs: Melodies From Mars (lossless)

Guest rappard

Guest rappard

I have a spare copy (audio CD-R) of Melodies From Mars - if anyone's keen, drop me an email at rappard@gmail.com with your postal address and I'll get it out to you asap. I also have some Massive Attack live shows lying around, by the way.

I have a spare copy (audio CD-R) of Melodies From Mars - if anyone's keen, drop me an email at rappard@gmail.com with your postal address and I'll get it out to you asap. I also have some Massive Attack live shows lying around, by the way.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

no but just think if you coudl compress someone like sinicalypses posts or skytrees posts they would both essentially be saying the same thing which is why compression is necessary.

my point is, this guy's audio cd-r is probably MP3s he got off the net. Possibly it's off a tape, which is gonna sound about as good as the MP3s you can get off the net.

Guest rappard
my point is, this guy's audio cd-r is probably MP3s he got off the net. Possibly it's off a tape, which is gonna sound about as good as the MP3s you can get off the net.

They're from the original tape - I checked for lossiness (in EAC and TLH), but there's no characteristic (for mp3) 16 kHz cut-off.

seiously dude... why would i send my home address to some random on a messageboard.

upload it in flac.

thanks.

- Then don't.

- Not everyone has a fast connection (that's why I'm offering it here).

lol or share it at soulseek! :teeth:

I'm not on SLSK - if you have an moo account, you can grab it from there.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

maybe with turntables? 3D muttering, strumming guitar?

You're not supposed to be advertising illegal MP3s (or CDrs) in public on the forums... you're a new member, so please in future don't do this sort of stuff.

Archived