IGNORED

The Tuss

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest AlexPallas
ask him

what is your old myspace adress replex found you on and why did you try to fake the date of this page with a div tag placed over the date at the begining to make it look older?

whats 'div' short for?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ask him

what is your old myspace adress replex found you on and why did you try to fake the date of this page with a div tag placed over the date at the begining to make it look older?

uh oh :whistling:

Guest AlexPallas

interview sent:

Are you familiar with the website watmm.com (if so what is your impression)?

How long have you been recording music?

Your music is very far from amatuer, have you released music before under another alias or is this your official debut?

How did you become affiliated with rephlex and how long have you been affiliated with rephlex?

Why "The Tuss" (cornish for erection?)

Is their any personal information that you would like your audience to know about you, who is Brian Tregaskin (an alias or a real name)?

What is Sherard Ingram's involvement with The Tuss?

Who else is involved in 'The Tuss' and to what extent?

Perhaps one of the reasons many people believe you are aphex is because RDJ performed your song "Fredugolon 6" live years prior to its recent release, was he involved on this or any other of the songs?

Is 'The Tuss' a specific group or does it involve an ever changing line up or commune of rephlex musicians?

Are you familiar with the Rephlex personages of Martin Tressider, Bradley Strider or Manuel Sepulveda and if so to what extent?

ilow war an menydhyow? Is this Celtic a reference for the naming system used in Aphex Twin's drukqs?

What are your feelings on the state of the music industry today? What about the electronic music industry?

Do you have a favorite album, an album that you've been listening to a lot lately or any musical inspirations?

What musical gear do you use (indepth, not just 'roland' etc)? What brand computer do you use and what software?

What does 'Conferederation Tough' mean?

Did you have any descision over the choice of format for 'confederation tough'? three songs on CD, three on 12" (one side plays at 33 1/2 rpm, the other at 45 rpm), both have exclusive tracks... or is that a marketing tactic on Rephlex's side?

Why the unusual choice of pressing for Rush Up Edge (one song per vinyl side)?

On both releases (CD+12" vinyl+3x12"vinyl) we only get 10 tracks (an average of two tracks per disc/record) do you want to pass along any thing for free?

Rushup Edge was named after the national park in Derbyshire, England? What is your connection to this location?

Are there other plans in the near future for more releases?

What is your opinion of your fellow label mates?

Any general inside info on rephlex you want to give us or that they want us to know?

During your first myspace Q & A you said that you got into Rephlex by playing live "In a manner of speaking." Have you performed live under another alias or group, if so what? Do you plan to perform live or tour in the future?

On myspace you have received quite a few friend requests and even sent some (including to musicians that are members of the watmm.com forums), do you enjoy their music?

Rephlex announced that "The Tuss" is a duo of French electronic musicians who were found while rephlex was browsing myspace. However your name doesnt sound French, and your myspace account was registered after the announcement. Can you explain these comments? Furthermore a tag was originally placed on your myspace account to signify you had registered for an earlier date than you actually did, what is the story behind this? http://www.electronicpm.co.uk/epm__press_r...elease_pick=701

Is the photography yours? Would you like to discuss it? Do you prefer film or digital cameras?

What are your feelings on digital and analogue equiptment in general?

You have a photo of a piano up on your myspace, will we get to hear debussy, satie or cage renditions any time soon?

Do you prefer Paul Cezanne to Van Gogh?

What are your feelings about myspace in general?

Guest Caustic
post questions you want answered.

Q: What is your monthly electricity bill?

£ ΔMi−1 = −aΣn=1NDi[n] [Σj∈ℂ{i}Fij[n − 1] + [Fexti[[n−1]]".99

ask him

whats 'div' short for?

div is tag box made of html to be put over the original date to cover it and write another date on the div tag over it

ask him

"how do you personally feel about root-positioned neapolitan sixths? any funny stories about them you care to share?"

Guest grinningcat

he'll never answer those questions, ill eat my hat if he does.

screw it, ill eat my hat anyway.

eaten.

he'll never answer those questions, ill eat my hat if he does.

screw it, ill eat my hat anyway.

eaten.

please don't put that hat back on once you've shat it out.

Guest AlexPallas

yeah i dont fully expect a response, the questions are tough and thorough, but i'm not interested in asking b.s. questions.

Guest AlexPallas
but i'm not interested in asking b.s. questions.

you clearly haven't been to graduate school.

okay so i asked him a few b.s. questions.

but i'm not interested in asking b.s. questions.

you clearly haven't been to graduate school.

okay so i asked him a few b.s. questions.

no, the (poor) joke was at the expense of higher education, not you.

i'm so glad that the tuss has made me realise that i'm not as big an electronic music freak as i thought as i really couldn't give a fuck if it's rdj or not, thank you the tuss!

Archived