IGNORED

The Tuss

Guest KarakasaMusic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlexPallas

still hasnt got back to me. he either signed out too soon or decided my questions were too difficult.

Guest Glass Plate

Did he use aphex's equipment?

If so, find anything interesting about his collection?

How long has he been making music?

Why is he just now appearing on the music scene?

Most influential album(s) for him?

Guest AlexPallas
Did he use aphex's equipment?

If so, find anything interesting about his collection?

How long has he been making music?

Why is he just now appearing on the music scene?

Most influential album(s) for him?

thanks for not taking the time to read the thread through chief.

i'm so glad that the tuss has made me realise that i'm not as big an electronic music freak as i thought as i really couldn't give a fuck if it's rdj or not, thank you the tuss!

Guest feta lol
i'm so glad that the tuss has made me realise that i'm not as big an electronic music freak as i thought as i really couldn't give a fuck if it's rdj or not, thank you the tuss!

ask him to give one pic of him, a beautiful portrait with his tuss...

ask him to ask me a question...

tell him i know him (give him my moniker)

lolness, questions for richard d james, not for ur brain astreking!! brian doesn't exist!!!!

Guest MMBKG
why are there different tracklistings on the two formats

also

how does an independent electronic musician go about booking gigs and finding an audience? does he have any advice for aspiring beatfuckers?

ask him... "if you were trapped on a spaceship and there were 2 unmarked buttons (one leads to freedom and one leads to certain death) and two unmarked robots (one which always lies and one which always tells the truth) and you could ask one robot one question... what would you ask?"

Guest Dr Salvador
ask him... "if you were trapped on a spaceship and there were 2 unmarked buttons (one leads to freedom and one leads to certain death) and two unmarked robots (one which always lies and one which always tells the truth) and you could ask one robot one question... what would you ask?"

I would ask "are you RDJ?"

Guest Rook

Ask him what he thinks of the genre name electronic music and if he would instead prefer braindance.

the way this interview is beeing delayed is very aphexish

when he was just somebody why not anwering these stupid simple questions

whats the deal about it

i only know one person who acts like this when it comes to interviews

Which button will the other robot tell me to press?

The robot telling the truth will tell you the wrong button, because that's the one the liar will tell you. The liar will tell you the wrong button because that's not the one the robot telling the truth would tell you. So, no matter which one answers, they will tell you the wrong button. You just take the other one

Guest Caligari

Ask him if he will ever buy a Cadillac and if he's willing to throw some D's on that bitch.

Archived