IGNORED

The Tuss

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest AlexPallas

i've been passing messages back and forth with Brian "The Tuss" Tregaskin and he agreed to do an interview with me.

post questions you want answered. don't saturate the conversation with 'are you aphex remarks'.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlexPallas

theres only been a thousand topics on the tuss, seems liek someone other than fred would have an intelligent question for him.

Guest Enter a new display name
tell him we want to see a picture, or we'll boycott the album release.

I don't even think any artist signed to Rephlex receives more than 1000 quids per year.

Guest 100M

Fuck the tuss, all the posts full of guessing and speculation have provided a charge and excitement for people. It's over, he's already served his purpose and his album isn't even out yet.

theres only been a thousand topics on the tuss, seems liek someone other than fred would have an intelligent question for him.

mine wasn't intelligent ? seriously, I'm curious to know if he prefers Paul Cezanne to Van Gogh.

Fuck the tuss, all the posts full of guessing and speculation have provided a charge and excitement for people. It's over, he's already served his purpose and his album isn't even out yet.

HI Fabrizio D'Arcangelo WELCOME TO WATMM

Guest AlexPallas

mine wasn't intelligent ? seriously, I'm curious to know if he prefers Paul Cezanne to Van Gogh.

okay i'll ask

ask him

what is your old myspace adress replex found you on and why did you try to fake the date of this page with a div tag placed over the date at the begining to make it look older?

Archived