IGNORED

The Tuss

Guest KarakasaMusic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ask him... "if you were trapped on a spaceship and there were 2 unmarked buttons (one leads to freedom and one leads to certain death) and two unmarked robots (one which always lies and one which always tells the truth) and you could ask one robot one question... what would you ask?"

Which button will the other robot tell me to press?

The robot telling the truth will tell you the wrong button, because that's the one the liar will tell you. The liar will tell you the wrong button because that's not the one the robot telling the truth would tell you. So, no matter which one answers, they will tell you the wrong button. You just take the other one

nice work. you are correct.

someone else out there watches Dr. Who.

ask him... "if you were trapped on a spaceship and there were 2 unmarked buttons (one leads to freedom and one leads to certain death) and two unmarked robots (one which always lies and one which always tells the truth) and you could ask one robot one question... what would you ask?"

Nice Doctor Who - The Pyramids of Mars reference.

Guest AlexPallas

i got a message from 'brian' telling me the interview is 'too long', but he's obviously just dodging a bullet. not only did he agree to the interview but his myspace requests them, not to mention the amount of time he has been spending on myspace.

Guest Caustic
i got a message from 'brian' telling me the interview is 'too long', but he's obviously just dodging a bullet. not only did he agree to the interview but his myspace requests them, not to mention the amount of time he has been spending on myspace.

*waits for some emo angle Richard pics*

"too long" :aphexsign:

ask him for his icq nr

Archived