IGNORED

I didn't think I'd like this release

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

But yeah, I really enjoy what he/they have done here.. most probably aphex, but maybe collaborating with someone.

It's good that it's moving away from analord... that's why I was so angry when I heard the myspace tracks and a few others (especially the new ones that were on that brian tergaskin)..

Anyway, I like track 1, 2, 4, and 5.

Perhaps 'I Bank 12' is a collab between richard and aaron, I don't know, but the drums are fairly complex.

EDIT

Anyone noticed how similar the drums are from Death fuck when they come in at 2:36?.. I'm sure that sounds just like an autechre beat.. can't remember which track now..

Guest tht! tne
Anyone noticed how similar the drums are from Death fuck when they come in at 2:36?.. I'm sure that sounds just like an autechre beat.. can't remember which track now..

i'm not getting that

Guest joshier

i'm not getting that

the drum pattern + samples are very much alike.. It's from the new album I think.. I'll find it in a bit to clairfy.

Guest tht! tne

i'm not getting that

the drum pattern + samples are very much alike.. It's from the new album I think.. I'll find it in a bit to clairfy.

it's just funny 'cos i thought parts of rushup i bank 12 sounded like flutter from the old anti- ep

Archived