IGNORED

Squarepusher at Glade Festival!!!

SQUIDLID

What no topic for this yet? Well I guess it's mentioned under Glade topics but surely it deserves it's own!

The Line up this year is starting to look truely sick and this for me is the icing on the cake, having seen Squarepusher the first 2 years at Glade I'm certain this will be superb. His first year was undoubtedly my favourite but hopefully now he's had a year off he'll come back and show us what he's been up to.

Also has any decent footage/recordings of the pusher or his bro at the previous years been unearthed yet, I've found the odd snippet but nothing really satisfying?

Guest blindedbyashellsuit

"I've found the odd snippet but nothing really satisfying?"

share please

Sorry but I'm not gonna record it cos it's too much hassle, I'll be raving hardcore instead. I wouldn't be able to get a particularly good recording anyway and I can't be bothered with carrying around and taking care of a mic and whatever recording device at a festival. If someone could get a recording from the mixing desk then that would be worthwhile but with the amount of crazyness and shouting in the crowd it would be hard to get a good recording in the thick of it!

As for clips, the only ones I've found are on Youtube, searching under Squarepusher and Glade, it's not really worth posting up links to each one. I'm suprised more footage or longer bits haven't appeared tho, there's always lots of people filming, I guess some people cant be bothered to upload theirs.

Guest Idiron

after last glade i had a massive amount of stupid video clips on my camera, ill be sure to record some of this although ill probably too busy rinsing my tits off!

i took loads of aphex talking to squarepusher on the first year..

i took this of ceephax on the 2nd year

i gave andy that "captain rave" arm band.. it was fuckign wicked.. he gave it me back a few days later but i lost it..classic!

after last glade i had a massive amount of stupid video clips on my camera, ill be sure to record some of this although ill probably too busy rinsing my tits off!

Yep, my clips are always visually bewildering with hidiously distorted audio, and painfully short to boot, hence I have not uploaded anything. Always seems like a good idea at the time tho...

• 1 month later...
Guest ThE99THReDBallooN

theres a pretty cool vid of dimotane co from 2005 glade on www.myspace.com/gladefestival

should be a blinder this year.

anyone see tom at glasto at all???

Wicked, I'm suprised more footage like this hasn't surfaced, would love some good clips from the first year, he played a blinding set! Thanks...

Archived