various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest earlgrey
that's a cool theme

deep sea creatures having to come to the surface to smoke in secret

that's ironic, I used to have to go underwater to smoke in secret

yeah fred just post every track in here over 10 or 15 pages of this topic so then everyone can skim through all the tracks that they submitted for release on the deep sea creatures tribute LP and save 2 or 3 to their DSC folders. Let us have no more of this nonsense about compact discs and judges and releases. beneboi has offered to do it for free because he is not some massively uncool breadhead. unlike yourself obviously.

yeah fred just post every track in here over 10 or 15 pages of this topic so then everyone can skim through all the tracks that they submitted for release on the deep sea creatures tribute LP and save 2 or 3 to their DSC folders. Let us have no more of this nonsense about compact discs and judges and releases. beneboi has offered to do it for free because he is not some massively uncool breadhead. unlike yourself obviously.

but please don't post 'em in YLC :laughing:

i'm halfway through the judges submissions now. so far, of the 10 tracks i've selected, 7 are mine, 2 sound like definite AFX submissions under aliases and the other 1 is unlistenable nonsense.

i'm halfway through the judges submissions now. so far, of the 10 tracks i've selected, 7 are mine, 2 sound like definite AFX submissions under aliases and the other 1 is unlistenable nonsense.

send them to me, and ill put them on my ftp and link everyone, somehow i just dont see anyone actually making a cd, and even if fred did, how would being able to hear the submissions change that?

or everyone that submitted could just post their submission in ylc, infact i guess ill do that to see if i can get everyone else to

Guest Glass Plate

I personally don't think you should host them, it'd totally be gay, and ruin the whole mystery of the deep yo!

I personally don't think you should host them, it'd totally be gay, and ruin the whole mystery of the deep yo!

i personally think you're gay for thinking that would be gay

fag

send them to me, and ill put them on my ftp and link everyone, somehow i just dont see anyone actually making a cd, and even if fred did, how would being able to hear the submissions change that?

or everyone that submitted could just post their submission in ylc, infact i guess ill do that to see if i can get everyone else to

no can do amigo

McGriff made me print out and sign a bunch of .pdf files outlining what i can and can't do with the tracks. To be honest, I think you're grossly underestimating the breadth and scope of the organisation that went into this project and the astonishing spectrum of untapped talent it showcases, not to mention the inevitable desirability of the cd upon release and it's continued demand amongst serious music collectors throughout the years.

no can do amigo

McGriff made me print out and sign a bunch of .pdf files outlining what i can and can't do with the tracks. To be honest, I think you're grossly underestimating the breadth and scope of the organisation that went into this project and the astonishing spectrum of untapped talent it showcases, not to mention the inevitable desirability of the cd upon release and it's continued demand amongst serious music collectors throughout the years.

i suppose i did, i just kind of assumed freds a somewhat busy guy and this would get put to the back burner like many other well intentioned comps ive seen before

i apologize for my impatience mr mcgriff

Guest Glass Plate

yeah c'mon bennn, it's being judged right now, Fred couldn't make it go any faster by himself at this point, making a compilation this majestic isn't as speedy as one might think.

Guest Coalbucket PI

so are we gonna have to wait for a cd to be produced before we can hear it? thats cool i guess but DSC might go out of fashion, in 6 months we might all be talking about high altitude beasts or something

i'm going to do this as quickly as can be done. one judge has already gotten back to me with his selections. i'm going back and forth right now with another judge, we're just kicking tracks back and forth and talking about them. i'll have the tracklisting early next week. from there i will need to get wavs/masters from artists quickly as possible. from there it gets sent off to the plant. in the meantime i'll take preorders. it shouldnt be that long.

and high altitude beasts fucking wail, look for them to be a sleeper in next year's tournament.

Archived