IGNORED

various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

next week dudes. hopefully monday. two judges have submitted their picks to me, i'm waiting on three more. i have my business partner arriving from chicago tomorrow evening. we're going to discuss the tracklisting thoroughly over a business dinner tomorrow night, as well as financing and what sort of packaging we want.

so... monday hopefully.

be sure to tell him the escargo joke!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads

Don't forget to pick a few with low fidelity/poor mixing, that way it will be a clear representation of the electronic music underground and not a couple guys trying to be really good/polished!

Don't forget to pick a few with low fidelity/poor mixing, that way it will be a clear representation of the electronic music underground and not a couple guys trying to be really good/polished!

with that criteria I may stand a chance of making the Band.

next week dudes. hopefully monday. two judges have submitted their picks to me, i'm waiting on three more. i have my business partner arriving from chicago tomorrow evening. we're going to discuss the tracklisting thoroughly over a business dinner tomorrow night, as well as financing and what sort of packaging we want.

so... monday hopefully.

exclusive pic of fred meeting his partner at the airport.

mcgriffdsc_Handshake.jpg

anybody watch deep blue on the discovery channel last night? fucking great show, but they got the music all wrong. dsc tracks would have made it perfect.

octopus_hzoom.jpg

Guest dugbert
yeah, it's awesome except how can that bitch in the red shirt only give that sweet dunk a 6?

they actually gave it a 666, look again

• 4 weeks later...

Archived