IGNORED

this forum is dying

YEK

Guest Grizz
More than 10% of my posts have been here.

4?

Chill out guy, I check this one more than any other artist

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

pfosten

p.s. lol tridact now has, um... 7 posts here?

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

keep at it

i'll help with this forum

srsly i listen to vibert more than afx - afx more innovative, vibert more fun and easy on the ears. i am proud to admit my 6 cd changer has 4 vibert CDs, 1 afx, 1 vnsnares on average

I think I have that many in my car right now. The Plug 2CD and an iPod Nano with a bunch of Wagon Christ and Luke Vibert stuff. Time to fire up the Kerrier District stuff too. Luke Vibert is good for summertime.

Guest Grizz
I think I have that many in my car right now. The Plug 2CD and an iPod Nano with a bunch of Wagon Christ and Luke Vibert stuff. Time to fire up the Kerrier District stuff too. Luke Vibert is good for summertime.

Vibert is good for anytime :angry:

True. but Kerrier District 2 is especially nice in summertime.

True. but Kerrier District 2 is especially nice in summertime.

am i wrong but kerrier ditrict 2 is like a remix package of 1 track. which is stilll good .... but stilll..... SPAC HAND LUKE!

All his music goes back on the shelf at twilight of the vernal equinox. :confused:

Guest blutac

I cant believe I missed the beginning of the Luke Vibert subforum I feel like I've really missed a great part of watmm history.

Guest AlexPallas

holy shit i dont think i've seen yek in ages. luke vibert doesnt have a following as big as the others (except u-ziq lol) i dont think.

• 3 years later...
Guest ruiagnelo

how about we rename it snares forum to see if it improves post count

Or Aphex Twin 2 :cerious:

I can't stop listening to Weirs and Rodulate lately. Those are sick records.

Plus I just ordered Big Soup on vinyl. :) Should be here anyday.

Archived