IGNORED

Rushup Edge Cover

Pitbulle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlexPallas
It doesn't look etched to me... Light refracting maybe...

yeah theres some light refraction but if you look left to the center of the picc and to the top right of the pic u can c something not just light refraction.

LOL this is hilarious. i still think that these tregaskin myspaces are fake, with these dumb stories like the karen one, or those comments on the brian myspace.

Guest Caustic
That isn't a real painting either, just photoshop filters.

Pretty fucking obvious,ain't it?

sorry for that but the cd really looks like you could turn it around and find a laughing squarepusher and aphex face on the other side

sorry for that but the cd really looks like you could turn it around and find a laughing squarepusher and aphex face on the other side

wat?

Guest Romhotep

It's also up on Boomkat, and the three samples they've got for listening definitely match 3/6 leaked tracks. And it does indeed say 3xLP, so I guess one track per side if the six track thing stays true for that edition.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
i think this answers the question of what the squiggles are:

flowers.jpg

um, that would be a photo run through a photoshop filter, not a painting

ditto w/ first one

they need to try a bit harder - also if she were as "accomplished" an artist as she claims, google would have turned up more than us nerds debating it

Archived