IGNORED

Rushup Edge = Rip Off

Guest texan whip

Guest texan whip

What the fuck?! A tenner for a six track CD or twelve quid for the vinyl?! And one track per side of vinyl? C'mon - the tracks aren't even that great (way overhyped IMHO)!! I know RDJ is up his own arse but this is taking the piss, don't you think?

I wanted to buy it but I only like a couple of the tracks so at that price i'll keep my mp3's for now and wait til it's cheap on eBay!

Guest Kenneth172

Seems a bit over-rated for what it is. I'll probably get flamed for saying this but in all honesty it's not the best bit of electronica/electronic music ever created. All this discussion about The Tuss... What about Cylob's new stuff? Trojan Fader ROCKS.....

Guest texan whip

What do you mean "get a new job"? Are seriously trying to suggest that I can't afford the cost of the release? It's not about the cost but the principle. Whoever The Tuss is they obviously feel that they can charge the Earth for their music - even though the material is not exactly ground breaking work. This is what I find offensive and funny at the same time!

If this is RDJ he knows, as I do, that he has a very loyal and at times stupid fan base. That's probably why a sheep features on the cover - it's an ode to the "will pay anything's" amongst us!

The more you splash your cash, the more RDJ will rip you off! And rightly so, as some out there have more money than sense!! Whatever next? A 3second, 1track micro-mini album on gold disc priced at £1000? Whereby RDJ whispers the immortal words "buy me fucko's" with a bit of snare rush over the top?!

Guest Kenneth172

Well said, but it's hardly a rip-off (IMHO). I've come across worse more expensive releases... "Get a new job" though - wtf?

What the fuck?! A tenner for a six track CD or twelve quid for the vinyl?! And one track per side of vinyl? C'mon - the tracks aren't even that great (way overhyped IMHO)!! I know RDJ is up his own arse but this is taking the piss, don't you think?

I wanted to buy it but I only like a couple of the tracks so at that price i'll keep my mp3's for now and wait til it's cheap on eBay!

i completely agree. and it's not RDJ.

Guest Kibreg

I completely disagree. and it's RDJ.

:beer:

i completely agree. and it's not RDJ.

I completely disagree. and it's RDJ.

:beer:

what? who is RDJ? :angel:

I've read the rules. What's the prob? And why do I need to get a new job?

thespiritoftruth3.jpgthespiritoftruth3.jpg

Guest Romhotep

I know it's such a rip-off that Rephlex forces people to go out and buy everything by the Tuss. Shame on them!

Archived