IGNORED

Warpmart > Rushup Edge

Pitbulle

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's such a no-brainer even WALMART puts their tuss discs in the Aphex Twin section.

Did you mean Warpmart?

Cause I was about to say "Dude,they have an Aphex subforum at Walmart?"

read my muthafuckin mind there castic "post too much" whatever yo last name is.

IKNOW! Caustic Window! sorry. that was gayer than a bag of dicks. soooooory.....

EDIT: that was gayer than a BAG of dicks. That's BAG, not Bad///

my bad... :{

Sneaksta drunk thread

Sorry///

At least I didn't literally make one of those "Hi, im so and so and i'm drunk! yay!" and start a thread just to let people all over the world that im drunk. No one cares... (Cardan...)

Guest Kibreg

poor BCM! I can just see the forehead veins ready to burst as his "tuss is not rdj" world continues crashing down around him.

poor BCM! I can just see the forehead veins ready to burst as his "tuss is not rdj" world continues crashing down around him.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't so "Nice, humble, and open-minded" toward the whole thing...

Guest mushroom

and it is the day that I receive my rushup edge vinyl in the mail that I discover that my GOD DAMNED RECORD PLAYER CAN'T PLAY RECORDS AT 45 SPEED WITHOUT SKIPPING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA YOU GUYS

edit: hey, I made it through goodbye rute without a skip. maybe it's like...the loud songs or something? it'd be awesome if I knew dick about records and how they work.

Guest Kibreg

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't so "Nice, humble, and open-minded" toward the whole thing...

no kidding, right? :rolleyes:

and it is the day that I receive my rushup edge vinyl in the mail that I discover that my GOD DAMNED RECORD PLAYER CAN'T PLAY RECORDS AT 45 SPEED WITHOUT SKIPPING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE

edit: hey, I made it through goodbye rute without a skip. maybe it's like...the loud songs or something? it'd be awesome if I knew dick about records and how they work.

maybe try to balance the turntable arm, more weight on the needle side (screw the weight closer to the needle)

Guest Assembler

lol, mine distorts like hell

fake edit: could be needle tho

Guest mushroom

my player's a cheap piece of shit, it doesn't have an adjustable weight

so I guess I'll just tie a rock to it or some shit

no kidding, right? :rolleyes:

Waiting for scathing response...

Guest artard
Hehe, just looked at Warpmart and now it's "New Aphex?". Duh.

haha i wonder how far down this release will be buried before this progresses to "New Aphex!"

well, i have to say i'm disappointed..... if this really is aphex, like really really really is him and not a collab and this is his new album, then, for me, he's lost his magic touch. i don't mind the tracks or anything, just think they're not up to par with anything else he's released. i'm quite upset and depressed about it. so much so i'm going to have to get very drunk later.

Guest tidbit

its also possible that greybeards like it.. since

i consider myself as one of those and i like it.. very much, actually.

many things are possible

so ive heard

no one over 30 likes The Tuss....lol....jk - just being silly. it's not that i don't like it even - i do like it! just have a problem with it being by afx. and if it is i'm sad about that.

no one over 30 likes The Tuss....lol....jk - just being silly. it's not that i don't like it even - i do like it! just have a problem with it being by afx. and if it is i'm sad about that.

that's really lol

don't care BCM!! it's a good music!! don't care if it's brian tregaskin or richard d james!!!

i'm certainly an old man by this forum's standards.... and this album is incredible.

is SO easy to get new music these days, people have lost their listener's patience.

synthacon9 is a piece of magic, no doubt. been listening to it non-stop... the groove starts off so nicely.... the acid sounds a bit harsh though... totally listenable and amazing, but from 4:00 to 5:00, it all gets smoothed out, and just absolutely crushes it... so amazing and fluid and beautiful...

last rushup is another top shelf piece of genius.... it starts off, again, with some acid harshness, feels like the track might be lacking direction... and again, it all pays off (that listener's patience). the ideas he built up in the first part of the song are completely hammered home in the second part, after 2:30. then, from 4:02 on to the end, wtf? it just goes to a new level... everything WORKS.... the sequencing, the sound design, the layering, the production...

Guest tidbit
is SO easy to get new music these days, people have lost their listener's patience.

...also there is this venetian snares syndrome

Archived