IGNORED

Warpmart > Rushup Edge

Pitbulle

honestly, i dont think anyone could have made a better record, its almost perfect, i really like the mix of anger/dynamics/nostalgia, so well done!!!

its so full of melodies/beats/sounds/emotions that, as a 6 tracks lp, its perfect, makes a lot of sense.

i've been listening to afx since 95 but i'm totally surprised by the music...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who thinks this guy really is the Aphex Twin?

I don't know, I guess. It sounds like something he might do... Start anew with a new moniker and be all secretive about it.

I'm going to have to check the release...

Guest Dirty Protest
So who thinks this guy really is the Aphex Twin?

I don't know, I guess. It sounds like something he might do... Start anew with a new moniker and be all secretive about it.

I'm going to have to check the release...

Read the rules.

hey bcm, you were (from what i remember) the very first to say here, before any1 else, that the next richard djames record will be under another alias ("probably not Aphex" or something), nice one!

hmmm, i'm just a strange and mysterious bullshitter when it comes to Aphex.... but you lot already knew that.... and yes, i have heard drukqs and analord and a lot more besides.... in fact, i'm actually richard's dad.

• 3 weeks later...
wish I could find acid quakers

Pretty sure you know about this as you buy from Norman already but they've found some stock of Acid Quakers here. I got it ages ago direct from Lo, I honestly had no idea it was so difficult to find!

Archived