IGNORED

Warpmart > Rushup Edge

Pitbulle

Guest Glass Plate

if they were serious they would say "Not New Aphex" but since it's "New NOT-Aphex" it's obvious sarcastic.

end of thread?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you bunch of bloody fools. it's NOT aphex. that's it. stop fucking wishing it was and thereby convincing yourself it is. it's not.

"being sarcastic" - jesus christ - WARP can even say it's not Aphex and you twist that to mean it is Aphex. what if they said it WAS Aphex - you'd just all go - "yeah, I knew it was". you're all just so blinded by a few drill bits and a slight aphexness that you'll fucking swear to the end of the earth that it's by RDJ! where's your hard proof? there isn't any. at all.

it's NOT aphex. that's it. stop fucking wishing it was and thereby convincing yourself it is. it's not.

where's your hard proof? there isn't any. at all.

So where's your hard proof that it's not him? there isn't any. at all.

i don't need proof. and anyway, WARP records stating that it's NOT aphex should be good enough for most people........ why do you all need this release to be by aphex so bad? what'll happen if it's not?

yes i have got a bit of a bee in my bonnet about this i suppose - i just don't think it's RDJ, i'm sorry, IMO it's simply not put together well enough. and i'm not actually that big a WARP records fan.... oh well - i don't care, i've just bought a new hardware sequencer! i can play on it and get stoned when i get home from work! w00t! perfect evening....

of course i've heard it! your post just then is exactly why i don't think it is RDJ.... everyone's like - it sounds like Aphex so it MUST be him. i don't even think it sounds that Aphexy really - sounds like someone trying to sound like Aphex to me.... you'll all realise the truth when Richard drops the latest Aphex Twin tracks...

Guest Kibreg
you bunch of bloody fools. it's NOT aphex. that's it. stop fucking wishing it was and thereby convincing yourself it is. it's not.

"being sarcastic" - jesus christ - WARP can even say it's not Aphex and you twist that to mean it is Aphex. what if they said it WAS Aphex - you'd just all go - "yeah, I knew it was". you're all just so blinded by a few drill bits and a slight aphexness that you'll fucking swear to the end of the earth that it's by RDJ! where's your hard proof? there isn't any. at all.

oh BCM... one of the few still hoping hoping hoping that it's someone else ;) not sure why it bothers you so much that this is RDJ. have you listened to aphex for long? if so, then I'm not sure what your excuse is.

:on2long:

of course you could be right; Karen just put down the watercolors long enough to craft this masterful collection of electronic tracks with the skills of a god

Guest AlexPallas

oh BCM... one of the few still hoping hoping hoping that it's someone else ;) not sure why it bothers you so much that this is RDJ. have you listened to aphex for long? if so, then I'm not sure what your excuse is.

:on2long:

of course you could be right; Karen just put down the watercolors long enough to craft this masterful collection of electronic tracks with the skills of a god

winrar

LOOK rushup i bank 12 (and i'll keep going back to this) and other tracks were played years ago in his sets... now wtf is that aaaabout == answer is that its his fuckin shit! listen to rushup i bank 12 at torino, the drum sequence is not as complex as the one on rush up edge, he was experimenting, hes gone back to edit the drums, and the drum sequencing is COMPLETELY different, its got to be him, so for fucks sake i will carry on listing loads of shit to all you lot who rreckon the tuss is some random geek

plus listen to synthacon 9, and the drums at 1.47-9 you can hear those drums that are used in the tahnaiya russel track for the future music mag competition which aphex won as it was his fuckin remix. any one else want to take me on? coz i got to rush off to rush up edge now to take pictures of goats/sheep

Guest Rook
LOOK rushup i bank 12 (and i'll keep going back to this) and other tracks were played years ago in his sets... now wtf is that aaaabout == answer is that its his fuckin shit! listen to rushup i bank 12 at torino, the drum sequence is not as complex as the one on rush up edge, he was experimenting, hes gone back to edit the drums, and the drum sequencing is COMPLETELY different, its got to be him, so for fucks sake i will carry on listing loads of shit to all you lot who rreckon the tuss is some random geek

plus listen to synthacon 9, and the drums at 1.47-9 you can hear those drums that are used in the tahnaiya russel track for the future music mag competition which aphex won as it was his fuckin remix. any one else want to take me on? coz i got to rush off to rush up edge now to take pictures of goats/sheep

At the snowbombing gig, Austria, 04-08-2005, there are tuss confederation tracks at like 12 minutes and the tuss synthacon 9 at like 42-46 minutes. Thats enough for me to say, this is aphex. I dont think he took tregaskin's tracks over two years ago before they were published and started using them.

Guest Kibreg

let's see:

a) he's played many tuss tracks for years now. I supposed he just pulled out his white-label tregaskin 12"s (an "undiscovered artist" as of this year, according to that rephlex bullshit) back in early 2005.

b) he uses plenty of gear/samples used in the analord series, and a goddamned GX1. easy to come by, those.

c) published by Crysalis; famous for publishing unkown artists.

d) just listen to the thing for fucks sake. it's obvious. and could anyone else have done that?

it's such a no-brainer even WALMART puts their tuss discs in the Aphex Twin section.

let's see:

a) he's played many tuss tracks for years now. I supposed he just pulled out his white-label tregaskin 12"s (an "undiscovered artist" as of this year, according to that rephlex bullshit) back in early 2005.

b) he uses plenty of gear/samples used in the analord series, and a goddamned GX1. easy to come by, those.

c) published by Crysalis; famous for publishing unkown artists.

d) just listen to the thing for fucks sake. it's obvious. and could anyone else have done that?

it's such a no-brainer even WALMART puts their tuss discs in the Aphex Twin section.

Guest Caustic

Did you mean Warpmart?

Cause I was about to say "Dude,they have an Aphex subforum at Walmart?"

Guest Kibreg

Did you mean Warpmart?

well if Walmart DID have an aphex section I'm sure they would be bright enough to put the tuss discs there :tongue:

only been in there once to get my wife a maternity pillow... holy shit is that place massive!

Guest Enter a new display name
the tuss = last step

lol don't mix with ur lovely last step & the tuss

last step is VS & is not from cornwall

i learn VS eat weetabix all mornings b4 composition... it's nice 4 u!

A customer asked for some Weetabix today at the grocery store. I immediately thought about tEH weetabix! ^^

the first tuss was by brian and the second by karen. two totally different persons. lets just go with the hard facts, ok? even warp says so.

/sarcascm

Did you mean Warpmart?

read my muthafuckin mind there castic "post too much" whatever yo last name is.

IKNOW! Caustic Window! sorry. that was gayer than a bad of dicks. soooooory.....

Archived