IGNORED

I know...I'm gay

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kibreg
Fred man, you have to buy Rushup Edge. I thought the EP wasnt good at all to be honest, and I still dont think it is that good. But I have listened to Rushup like four times today alone. It is really really good. Better than the analords.

Though I still say drukqs is the best aphex.

true that rushup is the bees knees, but the ep is more than worthwhile based on just one track alone:

ALSPACKA

if alspacka is the best the tuss has to offer then i have a feeling i'm gonna get ywned

nah, synthacon 9 man.

Fred,

Take it from me because I'm the biggest expert on this stuff ever. EVER.

The EP was weak, but please don't let this influence you about the album. The album is BRILLIANT. It's worth it entirely for Synthacon 9 and the two Rushup tracks. Both rushup tracks tear it up so hard it's not even funny. You are going to love it, guaranteed. Not only that, but you will be certain without a doubt that it's Aphex. It sounds just like what it is. Analord evolved. Whether it's better than Analord or not needs time to decide....after all, we got over 40 tracks with Analord, so probably a dozen or more of them being excellent....BUT, the excellent tracks on this album are essential dude.

Sorry to go on like this man...I know you've heard it before....but trust me, BUY IT. That EP should never have been released if he had something as good as this album up his sleeve.

Guest AOOproductions
the excellent tracks on this album are essential dude.

Definitely. The best tracks on here are as good as anything AFX has done since Drukqs.

Guest Kibreg
if alspacka is the best the tuss has to offer then i have a feeling i'm gonna get ywned

I never said it was the Tuss' best. But it's a goddamn great track (will take a few listens to see).

Fredugolon 6

Fred you go alone (6)

Guest Helper ET

I'm going to have to actually agree with AST. Fredugolon 6 is the SHIT!!!!! That synth melody takes the cake so easily. It's so god damn funky I can't get over it. It's almost as funky as Steppingfilter 101, but not quite. Not to imply that The Tuss is AFX, cause we all know it isn't!

AST interesting point though...Fred you go alone 6

Guest Kenneth172
The Aphex Twins.

*gets brain anuerysm and spasms uncontrollably.*

It's true, RDJ has a matching twin.. I've seen them, holding hands.. Gay. :confused:

you guys are amusing.... you all know my take on the AFX/not AFX question.... simply not tight/finely crafted/perfect enough to be Richard. i still like it lots though! but seriously - this could be fucking anyone on Rephlex - Bogdan, Ceephax, Perala, Squarepusher, fucking anyone could have stepped out of their usual style and made these tracks. also, richard would have heard them and could play them in previous sets etc... still, the people who want it to be Aphex will always want it to be Aphex and we'll never know anyway.

Archived