IGNORED

Creepy RDJ thoughts are brewing again

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

I just came up with a great idea. Someone should kidnap RDJ and lock him into a house with loads of equipment, and have it all go through a line out into a recording device outside the house. Consider the possibilities. You could even put him in rooms with...oh, say Bjork. Hehe, you'd end up with a bunch of little AFX/Bjorks running around...it'd be so cute.

Another one I've had for a while, is to break and enter into RDJ's house, and steal (copy actually, I wouldn't do that to the guy) all his unrealeased music. Good lord...I can't even pretend to think of how good some of it must be. I've actually considered doing this...it would require a phone tap, an EMP, a glass cutter, probably some welding equiptment of some kind, and a person who can open safes. Not only would it be incredible, think of how much money it would be worth. I'd never sell it, but one could get mega rich if they actully decided to do this. (heh, mega rich...the irony of his name sharing the same word as his financial situation). Anyone think this would actually be doable? The break and enter, not the kidnap...maybe...

Apologies to RDJ if he reads this and fears for the safety of his home. I'm sure the mother fucker has got security up the ying yang anyway though.

Guest Caustic

Fanboys...sigh

There's an unwritten law that anyone who posts here has thought about doing that atleast once.

get me some of his pants from the dirty laundry basket. apparently he never wears the same pair twice according to OK magazine so he probably wouldn't even notice. in fact they'd probably just be in the bin so look there yeah.

make sure they're really grubby yeah. cheers mate

Guest Helper ET

I hate it when you are just chillin with people somewhere, and someone walks up to join, and there becomes an overwhelming stench in the air. ASS. Happens in the grocery store to me all the time too. Some fucking people. What if I'm that guy???

I hate it when you are just chillin with people somewhere, and someone walks up to join, and there becomes an overwhelming stench in the air. ASS. Happens in the grocery store to me all the time too. Some fucking people. What if I'm that guy???

deja vu

Guest Enter a new display name

He's rich enough to hire security agents. I bet he has a few bodyguards.

Guest panga
He's rich enough to hire security agents. I bet he has a few bodyguards.

Vibert and Jenkinson :rdjgrin:

that little fingers fucking lethal

get me some of his pants from the dirty laundry basket. apparently he never wears the same pair twice according to OK magazine so he probably wouldn't even notice. in fact they'd probably just be in the bin so look there yeah.

make sure they're really grubby yeah. cheers mate

i think it'd be better to start collecting the lint from the lint filter in his washing machine and then try to construct a thong out of the lent and then swallow the thong anally

i once had this great idea to get one of those plastic contraptions that cuts play-do into shapes when you press it through, i wanted to have one of those things installed on my ass so i could shit the the aphex symbol

i once had this great idea to get one of those plastic contraptions that cuts play-do into shapes when you press it through, i wanted to have one of those things installed on my ass so i could shit the the aphex symbol

woah!! :laughing:

Guest Caustic

*invests*

Play Doh® Poop Factory

Please, Helper ET, don't turn this into the BoC Subforum. Admire the music, hell, admire the man if you want, but begging and wanting new music won't make it come any faster.

Guest Helper ET

In fact, I think supporting an AFX poop logo maker in your ass is a bit more out there than stealing his music (no disrespect to Fred McGriff). Joyrex you never did like me did you?

Guest Romhotep

There's nothing strange about wanting AFX poops. I've been trying to learn muscle control through secret Buddhist techniques for years now, but it hasn't paid off yet.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

it paid off for me.

try regular stretching, yoga, yogurt

Guest mrcopyandpaste
i think it'd be better to start collecting the lint from the lint filter in his washing machine and then try to construct a thong out of the lent and then swallow the thong anally

utter lolocaust

Archived