IGNORED

Rushup I Bank 12 video

perunamuusi

Guest AOOproductions

This has been up on youtube for quite some time now. It's an unofficial vid. But it's still kinda cool, especially the end.

i like it

then again - it may just be that the track is so incredibly fucking badboy that i would like the video even if it were my mum taking a shit in slow motion for 4 and a half minutes

Guest Caustic
i like it

then again - it may just be that the track is so incredibly fucking badboy that i would like the video even if it were my mum taking a shit in slow motion for 4 and a half minutes

Fucking lol

i like it

Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head right there :laughing:

Guest Caustic
Harsh critics! It's not a bad video, seen worse.

Yeah you've probably seen LUDD's mum taking a shit.

Guest Kenneth172
Harsh critics! It's not a bad video, seen worse.

Yeah you've probably seen LUDD's mum taking a shit.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ Yum. :confused:

Guest Glass Plate

they should have the official be the same idea vintage looking footage of skaters, but the shirts should be AFX instead.

Guest Idiron

haha cool, i used to listen to 'come to daddy' when i went out skating. aphex videos dont have to be all conceptual wank with rdjs face stuck to each arse cheek of a baboon eating a wrinkly baby y'know.

Guest earlgrey
conceptual wank with rdjs face stuck to each arse cheek of a baboon eating a wrinkly baby

Are you listening, Chris Cunningham? This could be a hit...

aphex videos dont have to be all conceptual wank with rdjs face stuck to each arse cheek of a baboon eating a wrinkly baby y'know.

they also don't have to be some faggotry obviously made by a kid who just torrented adobe premiere and learned how to abuse the cut and speed tool

Archived