IGNORED

fairlight xynergi

kaini

My first impression was sweet but the I got to thinking. Is this really any easy than having a dedicated MIDI/USB controller for music functions? I mean this guy is well versed in using this, but god, can you imagine sitting around like "ok shit, superkey 6, then, hmm, where did my function appear? Oh god ok its up there...."

And for $28,000? Were I a lottery winner I'd try it out.

twenty-eight thousand fucking dollars ?! How on earth is it possibly worth that. Like you said, it really is no easier than using some dedicated midi type device. Those crazy fairlight guys, I guess it'll be the new purchase by Art Of Noise though.

Shit looks dope. I've been keeping my eye on Fairlight's Crystal Core technology for a while now. "Wave of the future. Wave of the future." Furthermore, "Come in with the milk." Maybe in 25 years they'll be able to distill the awesome power of the FPGA into some kind of sub-$1000 prosumer product.

Archived