IGNORED

a journey to reedham

qnio

Guest earlgrey

journey to reedham: one of my absolute favourite songs..

also, beep street.

I don't mind what Mr. Jenkinson gets up to next, i've liked pretty much everything of his I've heard (though I've hardly listened much to pre-FMWT, i don't have much patience for drum'n'bass proper). His recent batch of Ultravisitor / Venus no. 17 / Hello Everything have all been amazing IMHO, and I couldn't have predicted what each subsequent record would have sounded like based on the previous one, so I expect to enjoy whatever direction he sees fit to explore next..

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

albums tira/x i wild liek2c from toms ar:

- tundra 4000

- bigger loada

- mars no. 37

- harder normal daddy

and of course

- maybe go plastic

that's what i find hilarious about go plastic. maybe he listened to music is rotted one note again while making it and thought it was shite, thus naming it "go plastic" in response.

i almost forgot about "my fucking sound"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest welcome to the machine

I think that I could make another journey to reedham, just without the squarepusher flare. you know, its not a difficult 'idea' a nice progression/composition with natty analogue synths. I mean, he definately adds a whole lot to it by being squarepushe, but for someone who wrote male pill pt 13 or port rhombus I dont think it'd be that hard a task!

as a side note, has anyone actually taken a journey to reedham? I have, it was quite nice, they have a pets corner and a playpark that you can only get to by going accross the reedham ferry, its very nice.

When he says he could make another in this style, I think he means, put melody, add bass, add drums, add some more melody, add chords. Take away chords and melody for a bit, bring them back in.

as with all squarepusher track.. its the live versions that get me really going....

especially liquid room 97.... perfect breaks in the middle, perfect slow down of last part, perfect live bass harmonics + the japanese know how to rave to pusher............c'mooooonnnnnnn

also, beep street.

What is it about those two songs that everyone seems to like so much? I usually skip them whenever either album is on.

Guest Enter a new display name

also, beep street.

What is it about those two songs that everyone seems to like so much? I usually skip them whenever either album is on.

You don't deserve to like teh Squarepush0rz then.

Guest AOOproductions

also, beep street.

your messed up in the head. Go away and never come back.

They're not bad songs, but they aren't that good either. I think I would like journey more if the soul pride break didn't sound like shit in it. Beep Street got old quickly for me. Throw in come on my selector while we're at it. That's another song that everyone seems to love but is mediocre compared to a lot of his other stuff. I'd rather listen to Burningn'n Tree...

i saw this live, directly following come on my selector in the encore. the whole set was great.. a lot of noise and bass fuckery ala ultravisitor which had just been released. also, chin hippy.

Archived