IGNORED

Things that are IDM as Fuck

Guest analogue wings

Guest analogue wings

Apologies to anyone who was tripping when they saw that.

However, blundering across a picture of a lamprey while tripping is, it must be said, electronic music AS FUCK.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 2008 what is the most electronic music thing tournament happens in late march. space stations are looking really fucking strong right now, beards should be on the lookout because they have a huge bullseye on their backs. can deep sea creatures maintain their poise now that they can't sneak up on the rest of the field? the possibilities are making me extremely excited. I wish it was march already.

the 2008 what is the most electronic music thing tournament happens in late march. space stations are looking really fucking strong right now, beards should be on the lookout because they have a huge bullseye on their backs. can deep sea creatures maintain their poise now that they can't sneak up on the rest of the field? the possibilities are making me extremely excited. I wish it was march already.

Snowflakes could be this years sleeper, they've developed a lot of homegrown talent and should be a team to watch.

Are Deep Sea Creatures and their vaunted ball control offense poised to make the next step ?

Many roster changes leave a once proud Math squad in disarray, can they pick up the pieces?

Who will be this years Cinderella team ?

Video Games have depth but can they put last years lackluster performance behind them ?

I can't wait for March, when WATMM is boring sometimes I go to the tournament thread and relive the magic.

Space stations got unlucky went it went up against internets.

Autumn needs to be added to the electronic music list.

Acting like you are too cool for electronic music is electronic music.

Archived