IGNORED

The Gasman - 001

fumi

New album is out and entitled 001. limited to only 500 copies and available from his Myspace page.

'Love Collection' was a beautifully accomplished album. High hopes for the new one.

Regards

Mine turned up this morning, only had a quick listen but i really liked some of the tracks :D Loved his last few albums

Chris is playing near me next week, was debating if to go or not because hes only in between some bands that are playing i think

Got mine today too, but only just got round to listening to it. Don't like to comment too much after only one listen, but I'd say it's as enjoyable as any Gasman release even if it's not up there with 'Audiogold' (which I didn't expect, to be fair). 'Music Centre' and 'Temetix' really grab me on first listen, and overall the record seems to get better as it progresses. Considering it's his second album in a month, I'd say it's pretty fucking good.

Archived