IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Gaseous Opal Orbs CD

awepittance

i was gonna pre-order, but the $4.20 shippping puts it over what i'd pay for a cd :(

if you want to paypal me personally at videohoax@hotmail.comi can charge you whatever shipping method you want.media mail in the us would be around $1.75

Got this through today, not listened just yet. Slightly miffed about the three small cracks on the back of the case. I'm gonna put that down to the postal service though. Fuckers.

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry to hear the jewel case was cracked, the postal service is rough on overseas stuff but thanks for telling me i should probably put some hard cardboard around the cd even if its in bubblewrap.

So the Cd is now officially available to order only through the RLR store - http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/index.html

its not officially due out in other stores till february 15th. i forgot to change the link so it stopped saying 'preorder' now it just says order so no worries all orders will be sent out asap

http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/index.html

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this is so ridiculously late, but fuck, this album is complete and total genius when listened back to back with "Lying on the floor mingling with god..." FUUUUUCCKKK I could write an essay why these two albums listened to each other one after another are the pinnacle of any amount of musical saturation that one can actually dissect and understand. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh these albums are golden

this is so ridiculously late, but fuck, this album is complete and total genius when listened back to back with "Lying on the floor mingling with god..." FUUUUUCCKKK I could write an essay why these two albums listened to each other one after another are the pinnacle of any amount of musical saturation that one can actually dissect and understand. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh these albums are golden

thanks for the kind words salvatorin! feel free to write that essay :ok:

Guest Stoppit

This is even more ridiculously late, but 'Gaseous..' and 'Lying...' are both awesome...as is 'Drinking TAB And Sucking On A Battery' (makes me want to play Mortal Kombat every time)

i've actually been listening to gaseous opal orbs (Ayhuascaro Empyreal!!!!!!!) and the 3rd improv disc all the time lately...been meaning to get "lying on the floor..." just haven't gotten around to it

keep up the awesome work

• 6 months later...

Archived