IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Gaseous Opal Orbs CD

awepittance

goocove3r.jpg

Step into a maze of found sounds, world rythms, organic beats derived from fruit, vegetables, physically modelling and beyond. A new dancefloor booty shaker that blurs the line between sidreal and real. Gaseous Opal Orbs is an unclassifable experiment in sonic density and the next logical progression in musical machinery for Fluorescent Grey.

http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/rlr07.html

Fluorescent Grey Gaseous Opal Orbs sent off to press. Preview and Preorder following the link above

Give me one really decent reason why I should order this and I'll preorder it right now. It's gotta be a great reason though, because I've not really gotten into your music yet so this could be the one.

Give me one really decent reason why I should order this

because ill suck your cock, and ill do a fantastic job

Good enough for me!

Preordered.

the artworks looks great!

who did it?

coming from a visual artist i appreciate your remarks because it was my first stab at digital abstract visual art. the only other thing ive used for my own release was the ghosbusters III photoshop job.

who did it?

coming from a visual artist i appreciate your remarks because it was my first stab at digital abstract visual art. the only other thing ive used for my own release was the ghosbusters III photoshop job.

There any bigger scans anywhere?

who did it?

yes i can put some up if you want them

who did it?

yes i can put some up if you want them

If you wouldn't mind?

I really liked those clips. Especially the first. I'll be ordering this, eventually. When I get around to ordering a whole bunch of other stuff I have been meaning to order.

• 2 weeks later...

well im sad to say we have run into pressing delays, the company told me probably 1 week from today they would be shipped out.

my apologies to the people who preordered

and for those of you who asked here is a higher res version of the GOO album art -

fg album art

well im sad to say we have run into pressing delays, the company told me probably 1 week from today they would be shipped out.

my apologies to the people who preordered

and for those of you who asked here is a higher res version of the GOO album art -

fg album art

That's de-pressing

OH YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

you did one of the fake autechre draft 7.30 or whatever to get attention back in the day yeah mate? well shit, im not downin you for it, seems you have the talent!.....but in all seriousness, if you have the link to some of those tracks, i would like to hear them again.

Archived