IGNORED

death fuck

Fred McGriff

Guest Adjective

i've pretty much just had a confederation trough / rushup edge cd in my car for a few weeks now.

wasn't until rushup edge that i was able to go back and enjoy the calmness of confederation trough.

she's not impressed with that little stick, improve your prowess tonight! thicker stream& Darryl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with LUDD (and i'm assuming Brian T. also feels this way):

"best record 2007 easy peasy"

yes!

comparing with squarepusher with his hello everything... afx is ever in evolution with his music... i mean hello everything is less better than ultravisitor... but the ep & lp of the tuss is genius!! :beer:

yes!

comparing with squarepusher with his hello everything... afx is ever in evolution with his music... i mean hello everything is less better than ultravisitor... but the ep & lp of the tuss is genius!! :beer:

hello everything is genius imo, my favourite squarepusher album.

Guest HokusPoker

yes!

Right, Hello Everything's great. Ultravisitor (except for "Ultravisitor" itself) is pretty weak.

It's too arrogant.

yes!

hello everything is fucking brilliant from first to last second

im scared to say it but it may be even better than FMWT

yes!

Right, Hello Everything's great. Ultravisitor (except for "Ultravisitor" itself) is pretty weak.

It's too arrogant.

that's why i love this album ultravisitor, it's so arrogant, so crap & so dirty... :angry:

Archived