IGNORED

death fuck

Fred McGriff

Guest The Dinosaur Man

Ash is a rigorous character, keen on the horrors of the Necronomicon, cultivating his discernment of a reality that isn't what it seems. Ash calls them Deadites, which is a great title for culture so ingrained that it is eating itself, re-imagining itself with attitude. An example of this is the decidedly un-Suessian re-imaging of Horton Hears a Who

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET
I dunno I still think its the weakest of the Tuss.

agreed, i don't really understand the praising done around here

Fredugolon 6 is where its at.

agreed, i couldn't believe my ears the first time I heard it, it was so damn funky. I believe my words were, "holy shit"

however last rushup is done very well. The best track is Goodbye Rute though, sorry

Edit: not AFX BTW

neither of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about

explain yourself sir

Guest HokusPoker
I dunno I still think its the weakest of the Tuss.

agreed, i don't really understand the praising done around here

Fredugolon 6 is where its at.

agreed, i couldn't believe my ears the first time I heard it, it was so damn funky. I believe my words were, "holy shit"

however last rushup is done very well. The best track is Goodbye Rute though, sorry

Edit: not AFX BTW

neither of you have any fucking clue what you're talking about

explain yourself sir

I wouldn't expect any further explanations.

Rememer, it's the WATMM forum.

death fuck is probably one of the most amazing songs ever recorded, and to claim that it is the weakest tuss track is basically saying hey look at me, i dont get life at all. there really is no further explanation needed because both ET and TFTT are obviously too fucking thick to comprehend anything, so why bother.

look at you reaching to bring chess into it. i'm 3-4 against you, hardly an ass kicking. but seriously leave chess on the chessboard. this is the tuss and if you think death fuck is weak then you need to remove your head from your anus

what the hell is this horse manure? Death Fuck is an amazing freaking song. The ending is probably the coolest moment this entire year recorded onto cd. lol at fredugolon 6 being the best tuss. It is just five and a half minutes of wank with one cool funky riff. Worse than most Analords. While Rushup in its entirety esp Death Fuck pwn all yr booty straight up.

Guest Adjective

i think death fuck after that break down, with the delayed piano-ish sound, and then the clean drums come in all fasty, is way better than its first half. maybe i need some lossless flacs, but i'm not feeling the distorted everything of the opening. it just makes me remember that he did it to much better effect at the end of 54 Cymru Beats.

Synthacon 9 has dethroned Rushup i Bank 12 as my favorite btw

Guest Adjective

i only have mp3's of it since i don't have a record player so i'm open to the possibility that i'm missing something.

and just to be clear, me criticizing an aphex track is similar to when i accidentally order the wrong thing at taco bell. i'm still going to eat the shit out of it.

evrybody is worng

death fuck is second bets just after last rusup 10

and fyi rushup i bank 12 is weakest track on rushup edge

which says a mouthful about how good rusghup redge is

100/10

best record 2007 easy peasy

edit: none of the released tracks are as good as wasp tinkle though

Archived