IGNORED

vaio

kaini

so i work in vaio tech support

and aphex uses vaios

he has two computers registered with us lol. the bank's address and what looks like a fake-ass phone number. email looks real though.

flag his registration and mail him an official warning, start the letter off with "Dear Mr. Tregaskin"

i could actually action an official letter from sony europe's headquarters in brussels containing whatever i desired. tempted.

Guest Adjective

i'd probably leave his info up on my screen at work for a few days trying to find an excuse to contact him, while masturbating my penis in sync with logon rock witch

Guest Adjective

if it didn't endganger your job i think that'd be hilarious to contact him via official letter, but then it's possible he'd never see it or toss it

Dear Mr. Tregaskin,

Heat or night?

Kind regards,

WATMM

to clarify, the address he has registered is a london taxi spare parts firm next door to the bank. LOL

He's prob lurking in this forum right now.

yea as opposed to fucking his hot girl or making money on his tens of thousands of $$$ worth of equipment, i'm sure he's lurking too...

Guest hahathhat
to clarify, the address he has registered is a london taxi spare parts firm next door to the bank. LOL

maybe he cut a deal with them because the bank's mail-drop had been converted into an echo chamber or something.

He's prob lurking in this forum right now.

yea as opposed to fucking his hot girl or making money on his tens of thousands of $$$ worth of equipment, i'm sure he's lurking too...

Don't tell me he does those things 24/7

I'm sure he goes on the internet.

Archived