IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

Summat by Stars of the Lid, not sure which track.

Going to spend the next few hours listening to choons and drinking beer, then its BBQ time with friends coming round so all my mental stuff will be put to one side and I'll play the radio top 40. I might commit suicide with a bread knife.....

Ah, so you're 'that one guy with the weird taste in music' according to your mates?

I'm listening to Trentemøller - 'Into the Great Wide Yonder' on vinyl. Fucking great record.

Yep, that's me. Though I like mainstream shit too (though not top 40, more like Metallica etc), they know I have a devils cauldron of mental stuff which is tucked away for their sanity. Trust me it's handy to have. When I want to get rid of them I wack on Confield or Reign in Blood. Bye bye everybody! LoL

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ansgaria

Summat by Stars of the Lid, not sure which track.

Going to spend the next few hours listening to choons and drinking beer, then its BBQ time with friends coming round so all my mental stuff will be put to one side and I'll play the radio top 40. I might commit suicide with a bread knife.....

Ah, so you're 'that one guy with the weird taste in music' according to your mates?

I'm listening to Trentemøller - 'Into the Great Wide Yonder' on vinyl. Fucking great record.

Yep, that's me. Though I like mainstream shit too (though not top 40, more like Metallica etc), they know I have a devils cauldron of mental stuff which is tucked away for their sanity. Trust me it's handy to have. When I want to get rid of them I wack on Confield or Reign in Blood. Bye bye everybody! LoL

The majority of my mates despise my musical likings, not that I'm all "noooooo" about it, in fact, whenever there's a party and there's 'dance music' on, people go up to the computer and put on songs, and I tend to sneak in some IDM and what not. Their facial expressions are absolutely priceless whenever they realize what I've put on. People do not appreciate Autechre and Aphex Twin right after Lady Gaga or some horribly bland clubtrack, I'll tell you that.

Also, listening to This Will Destroy You - 'Young Mountain' on vinyl.

Edited by Hasselbalch

Guest Dirty Protest

solid space . spectrum is green

Cheers, i'ld never heard them before, very good, my gf approves too.