• Last Reply
ive got a mac so printscreen isnt going to work

someone help i feel like a lost child

Shift + "the apple button" + 3

thank you sir!

post-353-1231890612_thumb.png

Guest bitroast
post-182-1231922135_thumb.jpg

BTW if if anyone hasn't tried World of Goo yet.. def. check it out!

World of Goo is fucking awesome. That & Braid were the best games I've played in several years.

ey:)

world of goo is sweet as, and i've been keeping my eye on the pc version of braid for awhile now. waiting.. patiently.. SPEAKING OF WORLD OF GOO though! crayon physics deluxe recently came out. was kind of fun and all, but world of goo does kind of put it to shame.

ey:)

world of goo is sweet as, and i've been keeping my eye on the pc version of braid for awhile now. waiting.. patiently.. SPEAKING OF WORLD OF GOO though! crayon physics deluxe recently came out. was kind of fun and all, but world of goo does kind of put it to shame.

Yep, I'm waiting too. I'm hoping it comes out on Steam. Can't wait to run through it again. Braid sort of breaks your brain by forcing it to work in ways that it never has before. Soundtrack and story are just icing on the cake.

Would love to get that picture at something higher than 800 x 600. Can you hook me up?

I just stumbled upon two nuke-themed wallpapers that I thought were very electronic music:

Archived