IGNORED

What is the most annoying AFX track?

Dragon

Guest HokusPoker
I think you have to be in the right mood for it.

I'm wondering in what century that mood is gonna come upon me.

It hasn't so far.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kenneth172
Aphex Airlines

Thats too

i am close to the conclusion that the most annoying to me are his "most of the length" high frequency tracks.

Ditto this. It's utterly un-listenable. Waste of hard earned cash for those releases.

Reunion 2

the constant channel switching ruins the whole track.

You just disqualified yourself for the official group of people whom I consider to know what great music is like.

Sorry.

Alberto Balsalm.

That stupid championship killed it for me.

Who the fuck are you.

obviously a cunt eh Caustic? :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MMBKG

white blur 2

how the fuck did that make it on the SAW 2 CD release while stone in focus was cut?

there is no justice in this world

white blur 2

how the fuck did that make it on the SAW 2 CD release while stone in focus was cut?

there is no justice in this world

I think [white blur 2] has to be the most underrated, underappreciated AFX track of all. It can be a tad repetative, but so can a lot of the tracks on the album ([stone in focus] doesn't even variate that much).

I love the main tune, but I also like the weird voices and strange noises in the background that make this track so cool. It's hard to compare it to the other SAW2 tracks, but it is good. It's also the longest track AFX has ever officially released (and possibly ever made).

It might have been better if this track was cut from the CD version instead of [stone in focus], but I doubt this track would have made it onto Excursions in Ambience, which means it would ONLY be available on the crackly brown vinyl and the cassette version.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sure i'll think it was something off SAW II, which i've got playing all night here while i clean the house. its the album i listen to the least. there's some real good ambience on there but there's also a lot of droning bullshit. the single i listen to the least is the Ventolin maxi.

Guest quasig

Hmmm, I don,t really find any of his tracks annoying but im sure quite a few people out there would find the track he did for a compilation called "Isolationism" back in 1994.

It was a song called Aphex Airlines. Sounds like something White House would make.

Archived