IGNORED

request: SOUNDBOARD RECORDING

Guest Tankakern

Guest Tankakern

Could somebody please try and obtain – using anything possible – a soundboard recording

from AE's current tour? Again, the live material for me is much more exciting than

that comitted to cd so a clear recording is much needed.

case in point:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish autechre would post some live recordings of their shows on their site. you hear that mr. autechres? for the fans who live in countries that will not be enjoying your live shows. thank you! :flower:

Guest Chogg

Dear Autechre, While you're at it please change your tour dates to accomodate my schedule, and change your Vancouver date to a week that I will not still be in classes. okthx

Guest Tankakern
What you think you can go to a venue soundboard and simply say "Hello Mister can I please record the show?" LOL

Dear Philip Glass,

yes, i did.

Thanks,

Tankakern.

Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah, you walk by the sound engineeer and say "Hello, I'm from WATMM are that fanboy nicknamed Tankakern really needs a soundboard recording. Thanks."

Guest Tankakern
Yeah, you walk by the sound engineeer and say "Hello, I'm from WATMM are that fanboy nicknamed Tankakern really needs a soundboard recording. Thanks."

Yeah thats the one. Its fail proof.

Guest Enter a new display name

Oops, I meant Yeah, you walk by the sound engineeer and say "Hello, I'm from WATMM and that fanboy nicknamed Tankakern really needs a soundboard recording. Thanks."

Sorry for the mistake.

Guest Ultravisitor
What you think you can go to a venue soundboard and simply say "Hello Mister can I please record the show?" LOL

thats what me and my bro did when we went to see four tet. different story, i know, but it worked! and the set was wickid!

Guest Chogg

thats what me and my bro did when we went to see four tet. different story, i know, but it worked! and the set was wickid!

that's because four tet needs to try really hard to keep people interested.

We're all very lucky this genius has requested a soundboard recording. We weren't sure whether or not one would appear. We all wanted one but since this guy has taken the extra step of putting in a requests it could make all the difference. I don't know how he came about having the inpiration to start this thread but one things for sure.... We're all lucky to have this guy here.

Guest Tankakern
We're all very lucky this genius has requested a soundboard recording. We weren't sure whether or not one would appear. We all wanted one but since this guy has taken the extra step of putting in a requests it could make all the difference. I don't know how he came about having the inpiration to start this thread but one things for sure.... We're all lucky to have this guy here.

yeah, we are all lucky to have "inpiration". Where would we be without it....

Any chance you could post this please? :)

i have a soundboard recording. it's not a recording of the output, but just of the sounds of them pressing the buttons, turning the knobs and sliding the faders. it's like a 'Fol5,' if you will.

Yeah, "apparently". Why would he only upload 2 minutes?

Because he's probably an elitist douche just like the rest of the people who have soundboard recordings before anyone else and live recordings that no one else has, and promos they receive before anyone else gets them. They try at keeping that shit a secret, but then they tell people they have it for some machismo reason, and then hold it above everyone's heads in order to look cool or be special or something. I dont get it. It pisses me off.

Archived