IGNORED

request: SOUNDBOARD RECORDING

Guest Tankakern

Guest beavis14996
Apparently some guy from the recent Poland gig made a soundboard recording.

I've managed to find a portion of it [HERE]

hey, where did you find it? i hope that u have any contact with this person, i know polish well and i can ask him for the full wav file

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tankakern
The guy who started this thread requested one so we should all sleep safely knowing that one should turn up now he's made that request.

your line of humour its getting a little tiresome now. It was quite funny the first time round but then you spelt a word incorrectly and it just lost its edge.

Yeah, "apparently". Why would he only upload 2 minutes?

Because he's probably an elitist douche just like the rest of the people who have soundboard recordings before anyone else and live recordings that no one else has, and promos they receive before anyone else gets them. They try at keeping that shit a secret, but then they tell people they have it for some machismo reason, and then hold it above everyone's heads in order to look cool or be special or something. I dont get it. It pisses me off.

that sort of thing really annoys you, doesn't it?

can almost feel the frustration..

When someone downloads the RAR, please convert it and repost it, like as a boring old PC zip or something. Or better yet, one big mp3 like the Glasgow gig.

Thank you watmm.

can anyone who has been to one of the new AE gigs say if that two minute bit is part of their set? The sound quality is really good, almost too good for live it sounds like. But it sounds really cool though. Whether it is real or not, it is pretty sweet I think.

That 2 minute segment doesnt sound familiar to anything i heard at the live show.

The fact that the guy only put 2 minutes up makes me think its one of those fuckers from soulseek who release fake tracks to try and get people to listen to their music.

can anyone who has been to one of the new AE gigs say if that two minute bit is part of their set? The sound quality is really good, almost too good for live it sounds like. But it sounds really cool though. Whether it is real or not, it is pretty sweet I think.

But have you heard the better quality version of the 2005 Art School show?!? THAT doesnt sound live either. Same GREAT quality almost. I bet Autechre is behind this.

I have the soundboard of glasgow from here, and that two minute clip is better quality to my ears. Whatever though, might not be real. It is cool regardless. Sounds like it has some elektron to me. Whatever.

That link is way too distorted. Can't hear much except when there is no bass. Was their set really only 35 minutes? The other bootleg I have is 55 minutes.

I have the soundboard of glasgow from here, and that two minute clip is better quality to my ears. Whatever though, might not be real. It is cool regardless. Sounds like it has some elektron to me. Whatever.

That link is way too distorted. Can't hear much except when there is no bass. Was their set really only 35 minutes? The other bootleg I have is 55 minutes.

FWIW, I too had the Glasgow gig on mp3 for quite sometime. But have you heard the 320kbps version of the very same show?!? It's MUCH more full and rewarding of an experience. Listening to that version and then Quaristice is like a downgrade of sorts. Just my .02.

The first 2 mins sound like snd to me.. I heard them a week ago and it sound familiar. But maybe I'm wrong :undecided:

FWIW, I too had the Glasgow gig on mp3 for quite sometime. But have you heard the 320kbps version of the very same show?!? It's MUCH more full and rewarding of an experience. Listening to that version and then Quaristice is like a downgrade of sorts. Just my .02.

Can you post the 320kbps version?

Woah, would you mind posting a link if it's not too much trouble? I was always under the impression that the 128kbps version was the only one floating around and the rest were just re-encodes by people who don't know what they're doing.

and yea, the beginning of that Katowice recording is SND. Sounds kinda cool, I wish they were coming to America. Maybe. I dunno. Just get a soundboard of Ae's new set already.

Guest Ultravisitor
What you think you can go to a venue soundboard and simply say "Hello Mister can I please record the show?" LOL

thats what me and my bro did when we went to see four tet. different story, i know, but it worked! and the set was wickid!

Any chance you could post this please? :)

its at my bros house on minidisc. when i next go there i'll sort it out for you

he put a kind of drum'n'bass over spirit fingers. it was awesome.

whoever gets it, please post it here. I don't have soulseek.

This video contains a clip of the SND set, and Rob Hall playing one of those tracks from that 2003 Gescom set that is really good.

Guest Tankakern
whoever gets it, please post it here. I don't have soulseek.

This video contains a clip of the SND set, and Rob Hall playing one of those tracks from that 2003 Gescom set that is really good.

the higher quality sounding 2005 glasgow set would be a treat. cannot find the mentioned soulseek user.

could you post it up?

cheers for the snd vid, rook. god, i wish snd were playing with autechre in osaka instead of massonix.

Archived