IGNORED

Reversed Geogaddi

Guest ComicMaster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moebius
i live life backwards.

i went to school at the local old folks home, and eat shit by sucking it up my ass and poo it out my mouth.

As Cex pointed out in the song "Stop Eating":

"Food is disgusting / it's what they make shit from / you're vomiting backwards"

i have this beat, I put the entire album in a wav editor (goldwave) and played the whole album at 1/100th speed, it took 3 and a half weeks to play and it was creepy-as-fuck

check this out.

You try eating something in front of someone with Bilemia/anorexia and they'll be like "WTF?? You're doing it backwards!" and "this is a Kitchen, not a sink!"

• 3 weeks later...

You guys probably play the message by grandmaster flash in reverse and are convinced that it's beings from another planet trying to communicate through the track because you heard a crash cymbal.

BoC use backmasking and alot of the percussion sounds are played in reverse as well as melodies with slow attacks to the notes. so it's no shit that it sounds intended.

• 2 weeks later...
You guys probably play the message by grandmaster flash in reverse and are convinced that it's beings from another planet trying to communicate through the track because you heard a crash cymbal.

BoC use backmasking and alot of the percussion sounds are played in reverse as well as melodies with slow attacks to the notes. so it's no shit that it sounds intended.

What are you ranting for?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MrMessiah
i have this beat, I put the entire album in a wav editor (goldwave) and played the whole album at 1/100th speed, it took 3 and a half weeks to play and it was creepy-as-fuck

check this out.

If playing stuff stretched out to insane speeds is your thing, check out PaulStretch

http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net/paulstretch/

You can stretch tracks out to literally days, weeks... but "just" 8x is usually good

I like A is to B as B is to C backwards. It's interesting to hear all those samples. Also, Gyroscope this way starts with a really neat guitar.

But am I the only person who dislikes Dandelion backwards?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest niall
yay, i'm individual.

Soundplay, for BeOS, has played tracks backwards {with pitch control} for at least ten years. I'm surprised that no other players do the same, but maybe the novelty wears off too quickly to bother. I found it a fun way to effect some live remixing and collage work on my old radio stream.

Guest Iain C
Sad. Sad people.

Reversed Geogaddi?

Clap.

Best first post ever. You're all wasting your lives when there's sun and fun and lovely girls out there.

hey i think i got something.

i reversed it, and then, get this, i reversed it again.

it's amazing. there's loads of hidden little backwards speech samples and melodies and stuff when you play it double-reversed

Guest audiotrack

it's amazing. there's loads of hidden little backwards speech samples and melodies and stuff when you play it double-reversed

Try reversing it a third time.. things get even more mysterious.

Guest helios2

German is actually English spoken backwards. Also, there's a German person who can speak backwards.

Some say if you reverse it a hundred times you will hear an unreleased Bibio album.

Some say if you reverse it a hundred times you will hear an unreleased Bibio album.

Love me some Bibio y0!

Guest Rightsidedrive

Manmower the chick in your avatar is pretty fine, but damn I cant stop looking at her huge hands, haha. Just an observation.

To add to the topic, there is a reversed geogaddi track where it sounds like a kid says "help me" over and over again.

I don't have my headphones with me, somebody check, I think its Julie and Candy.

Archived