• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest recycle

type in joyrex.com/wisp secret download

into your browser

then they pin "xeryoj" as the password

then cont+alt+delete

Good luck, and may the force be with you mate.

Guest Renivatio
yeah the leak says "the shimmering hour by wisp on rephlex records" like on every track.

it's nice.

meh, it's kinda intrusive...but oh well, can't complain. im still gonna buy this when it comes out.

i've noticed that this record sounds much like a combination of the fragile melodicism of NRTHNDR while having the energy of Honor Beats. Good stuff. :sorcerer:

The Rip isn't something you could call a quality rip... and the watermark is a bit annoying... But the good news is that is means it's gonna be out soon, and we'll all be able to buy it and give some money to our little wispo...

The watermark isn't that annoying at all in fact... I like that watermark ! If only all watermark could be that cool, that would be pretty good...

What's with all 4 tracks from katabatic being glued right in the middle of the album?

Katabatic is the 2nd 12'' for the 3LP release of it. They felt those tracks were the more dancefloor friendly chunk of the album so they released it early to get some DJs spinning it.

Guest bitroast

richard actually told me they were different tracks but with the same name, and that i should buy both releases.

Guest Renivatio
richard actually told me they were different tracks but with the same name, and that i should buy both releases.

:laughing:

I was thinking about getting this on CD and vinyl, but if the Katabatic tracks are the most "dancefloor oriented" tracks and I already have them, I'll just be making a CD purchase.

Guest Pilcat

listening now. the sound quality is acceptable, watermark is actually kinda cool, not some obnoxious DJ voice.

AT LAST!!!

gonna buy this as soon as i can.

World Rim Walker is fuckin cool.

Archived