IGNORED

Red Lobster Tracks

Velazquez

Do I know this guy? I don't know this guy," Velazquez said. "I might have said one word to this guy. I don't know this kid. I think he overreacts to stuff. . . . I don't know this kid. I don't need to know this kid. I don't want to. We go out there, we play the game and leave it at that. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a kid. I look at him a little bit, he gets a little insecure or something. I don't know."

Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=709062:date=Apr 18 2008, 01:15 PM:name=Velazquez)-->

QUOTE (Velazquez @ Apr 18 2008, 01:15 PM)
<!--quotec-->red%20lobster.jpg<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

wtf is that stuff in the black dish??

Those are scallops.

This has nothing to do with Cylob.

it has more slightly more than nothing to do with cylob. lobster tracks is an incredible album

Yes, but until you mentioned it, you steam-powered fucktard, nobody in this thread had discussed anything about Lobster Tracks.

Archived