IGNORED

Autechre - Aust and NZ Tour

Guest analogue wings

Guest analogue wings
I would go to a Christchurch gig yo. Lots of students and geeks here, should go off.

Plus its a nice place to visit, lots of nice scenery down south, have a soak in the hot pools on the way through etc etc. :) Nice working holiday material I reckon.

if they advertise the ChCh gig as "breaks" or "dubstep" I'd say it's pretty much a given

Guest musicforairports
I would go to a Christchurch gig yo. Lots of students and geeks here, should go off.

Plus its a nice place to visit, lots of nice scenery down south, have a soak in the hot pools on the way through etc etc. :) Nice working holiday material I reckon.

if they advertise the ChCh gig as "breaks" or "dubstep" I'd say it's pretty much a given

just say the word "electro" to describe autechre and you'll have every indie/hipster in auckland attending that show

Guest analogue wings

just say the word "electro" to describe autechre and you'll have every indie/hipster in auckland attending that show

just say they play the "juno" heh

• 1 month later...

Archived