IGNORED

prodigy

Guest hahathhat

from an ages-old interview, he said what he does is have a loop every other key, with a safe one in between in case he slips. then he just presses the key and the loop fires.

wouldn't be surprised if he's still doing that, but with midi as well as audio, since tech is better.

essentially amounts to a live remix.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest recycle

Its a great cd, listened to the opening track abut 20 times before i continued the rest of the cd

to bad the shitty cardboard case broke open first day and the glue stuck on the cd and dvd

and AONO is a great cd aswell

FCUK THE HATORZ.

here's Liam Howlett faking it on a keyboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpsZygiulqg

Quite ostentatious of him to have all that useless gear up there when Foobar is running the playlist for Keith and Maxim to holler over. At least rap stars skip the frills and just swagger on stage alone with their CD playing.

ANGER EDIT: you know, Liam halls those laptops, moogs, controllers, etc. only to use Goldwave and he gets exclusive security and caretaking for his shit at these festivals. Meanwhile, Andy Jenkinson got his 303 stolen and the Planet Mu artist Sunken Foal got his laptop nicked right from under him at a performance last weekend. No justice in electronica, dat's for sure.

Are you getting all commie now? Beats seeing a fungus crutched over a vaio laptop. Funny you mention Ceephax since he tries to do what Liam did a decade ago but without the skill or effort that Liam put plus he made better acid patterns than Andy ever did (thus far).

Its a great cd, listened to the opening track abut 20 times before i continued the rest of the cd

to bad the shitty cardboard case broke open first day and the glue stuck on the cd and dvd

and AONO is a great cd aswell

FCUK THE HATORZ.

ULILLILLIA!!!!

Guest recycle
ULILLILLIA!!!!

Whaddup dog. uluilililiia./

Im also pissed that the prodigy are doing their european dates and AGAIN may not hit the states or at least CA, NY, FL crap, im down for a road trip

COME KILL THE STATES prodigy.

• 3 weeks later...

i heard one track (worlds on fire) on the radio in lithunaia and its the only trak i like besides thunder.

seems he used the pendulum drum sound pallet alot alot.

Archived