IGNORED

prodigy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

nah man, boomkat have like minute long samples (which are short enough to be samples as they are) PLUS the ear peircing tone every 30 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest joshier

1 invaders must die - same shit as on the video, hate hate. 0/10

2 omen, same as above. hate .

3 better, but again still 4/10

4. again another week cheesy gay synth sound. 3/10

5 take me to hospital, sounds much like baby's got a temper. 5/10 for drum beat and bassline, synth and melody work shit

6 if i got a legiment copy, then i enjoy this track. the melody is lacking but i very much enjoy the real distorted guitar in it. 6 / 10

all the rest below 4

Guest awkwardsilence

I listened through the album 2-3 times in a row as a replacement for the meh-after-awhile-car-game-music whilst driving around in Midnight Club: Los Angeles. In that context, the album is excellent, I'd say.

The going back to the roots thing is kinda neat, but then the 1990 synths just starts to annoy you a bit.

Guest Renivatio

Regardless, this is still miles away from the stinky turd that was Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned. This is what it should've been years ago.

I quite like it.

Guest hahathhat
Regardless, this is still miles away from the stinky turd that was Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned. This is what it should've been years ago.

I quite like it.

agree

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jacck

I think it's a decent record. Don't really get 'take me to the hospital' though. I mean, I dig the tune, but i just think that vocal line is kinda gay. These guys are meant to be fire-starters! twisted fire-starters!

Guest hahathhat
I think it's a decent record. Don't really get 'take me to the hospital' though. I mean, I dig the tune, but i just think that vocal line is kinda gay. These guys are meant to be fire-starters! twisted fire-starters!

i felt like it was like the prodigy guys going RRR SCARY ARRRR before falling over into a fit of giggles, nice to see they don't take themselves too seriously really

It is really bad, I can't believe it was made by an adult. It sounds like the sort of empty unimaginative shit a 13 year old might think is cool. 0 out of 10.

Guest Renivatio

Still leagues better than the fucking Klaxons that's for goddamn sure.

AONO was basically Reason demos.

Archived