IGNORED

Sandsifter 21st June (Summer Solstice!)

Guest roddimus

Guest roddimus

The third brain dance night is happening this month at the sandsifter and I was wondering if anyone is going this time. On facebook Grant said the following.

"humans have celebrated the summer solstice / longest day since the beginning of time. why stop now! join us, sandsifter in gwithian JUNE 21st 2008, for Braindance. THE place to be. gonna be a top night with Wisp (USA), DMX Krew and other mystery artists as well as the usual suspects ;) Music and Dancing and Partying for Nice People..."

Its probable that Aphex will play this time although I guess its never gauranteed. It looks like a top night anyway and you may get to see an Aphex set so worth the risk I'd say.

someone post please as i have deleted my facebook account and never want anything to do with that horrible horrible place again.

Guest Mandow

i advise anyone to go, and if you can, get a cd signed....i did when i went.

its my pride and joy.

oh and when you record it, be at the back...the speakers are amazingly loud....i was at the stage ^_^

Archived