IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From last night's Christmas party at the university...

aw8f1z.jpg

Looks like a really fun party.

10 minutes after that picture was taken my friend and I went off to the movies, watched Quarantine, went back to the party 2 hours later when everyone was piss drunk and then I played for 2 hours. Turned out a lot more fun than I thought it would, because at one time everyone were dancing on the tables etc etc.

When I come home at the weekend you will be bowled over by my vast collection of jumpers, I've been collecting them. This one's a 1960's hand-knit Norwegian jumper, it's actually gorgeous.

Iain where did you get that jumper?!!! I've ben looking on ebay for one but they go for like £90, and I'm not paying that for second hand.

Guest Shockerbrown
400338677_5_sGdX.jpeg

Saved-By-The-Bell2.jpg

lol

400338677_5_sGdX.jpeg

you look completely the same like this guy i've met in Milan a month ago.

which one?

on the right. not the hanson brothers

lol thx but i've no twin brother in milan.

When I come home at the weekend you will be bowled over by my vast collection of jumpers, I've been collecting them. This one's a 1960's hand-knit Norwegian jumper, it's actually gorgeous.

Iain where did you get that jumper?!!! I've ben looking on ebay for one but they go for like £90, and I'm not paying that for second hand.

That came from a vintage shop in Greenwich, London; near where I live. It was the only one they had, sorry. £20.

http://www.theobservatory.co.uk/

Archived