IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was nervous.

Come on keltoi. You can't drop a picture like that on us without a proper explanation.

You could write sitcoms and odd-couple buddy flicks based on the potential of that one image.

i was nervous.

Come on keltoi. You can't drop a picture like that on us without a proper explanation.

You could write sitcoms and odd-couple buddy flicks based on the potential of that one image.

i'm openly gay and extremely nervous to be around my reformed thug, fresh out of jail cousin.

i'm wearing a FABULOUS christmas jumper!!

Guest bitroast
f9b83c64550c7dc232ca9c0de1a8a8a99f15ecb3_m.jpg

The non drug-free guy looks really nervous.

lolz at referring the bald tattooed guy on the left simply by his drug-free jumper. and the guy in the awesome christmas jumper as the guy whos not the bald tattooed guy on the left.

(the photo's real good)

There's not enough space in my office space

i wasn't requesting a shot of your penis. i was talking about the skinhead pic btw

501's or something exotic?

http://www.selfedge.com/2008/11/self-edge-...sc06-second.php

you must have a beautiful butt or amazing legs that you want to show off correct?

just because they are shrink to fit does not mean they're skin tight, if that's what you mean

but i do aiight

(RRL after almost a year, 1 wash)

rrlqn5.jpg

Oh fuck yeah.. Self Edge ya'll.

:)

Archived